Is there any opportunity for solid wall plasterer?

Guest 68leigh

Guest 68leigh

Hi 43 years old from England, UK. I've been a plasterer for over 20 years now. does anyone know if there are any opportunities for solid wall plastering in OZ or NZ? I have a young family and want to try and make a better life for us. like other workers here I feel like there's too much stress here.

Thank you for your help.

They seem to do more dry lining here than solid plastering, so if you can dry line you should be ok. Rendering is quite popular too,some of teh newer estates request the house is rendered when built so again they may be an oppurtunity there.

Good Luck with everything

Cal x

Guest 68leigh

yes, i can do dry lining and rendering too. Do you know where should i start looking? is it better to find a job first via jobs websites?

Thanks again,

68leigh

Hiya

You will really struggle to get even a response until you are here in the country, most people find e-mails go unanswered so its bestto have a late night and ring around companys if you want to give it a go.

The White Pages is good for a list of buisness, there is also the job sites such as seek.com or careerone.com

Cal x