MODL List ~ Painters & Decorators

Guest Helaine

Guest Helaine

Good news for all Painter & Decorators your occupation has just been added to the occupations in demand list which means you get 15 extra points for the general skilled visa and it also gets priority processed.....full steam ahead for us then as thats what the OH is.....oh and by the way we are now using Go Matilda to sort everything out they are sooooooo nice, big weight off my shoulders.

Guest traybears

hi helaine,how far done the line are you?we're still waiting for our tra results,just wondering if after 1st sept will make a differance to us with not sending our visa off yet?tracy.

Guest Helaine

Hi there

we arn't quite in the same situ as you hun, we are still getting everything together for the TRA, are you using an agent or are you going it alone ? if you are with a migration agent they would be able to advise on the best thing to do, i thought the changes on sept the 1st were in our favour for speaking very good english you now get 25 points, to gain the points you will have to score 7.0 on the international english lang test if needed to get a certain visa, whether we have to sit this test or not i have no idea, but we now have enough points to go straight for the skilled indepentdant visa which is a permenant visa, if you have a look on Department of Immigration and Citizenship that site has all the info needed.

any probs pm me and i'll see if i can help we may even get the visas at the same time

Guest traybears

hi helaine,spoke to the agents this morning.should be able to go perm straight away.yipee!!don't think we're have to do test as have enough points he said.my usual agent not there today so will know more tommorrow hopefully when she's back.let you know.thanks for your help,tracy.xx.

Archived