Sign in to follow this  
Guest preciouslaz

Engineer and Nurse require help

Guest preciouslaz

Pls can anyone help with me with information,i have high diploma in electrical engineering,my wife is a registered nurse/midwife, she has up to five years experience,we want to migrate to Australia.can anyone help us with any information.

Guest juliemtaylor
Pls can anyone help with me with information,i have high diploma in electrical engineering,my wife is a registered nurse/midwife, she has up to five years experience,we want to migrate to Australia.can anyone help us with any information.

Hi, welcome to PIO, perhaps setting up your own thread will get a better response on here.

Good Luck

Julie x

Hi

Glad you found us :biggrin:

I have put your post in to a thread of it's own and hopefully someone may be able to help with the information you need.

Good luck

Kate

If you are depressed you are living in the past. If you are anxious you are living in the future. If you are at peace you are living in the present.

International Section | Australian Nursing and Midwifery Council

AHPRA - Contact Us

Your wife could apply for the visa as a nurse and you would be on her visa - 2 links to look at. It's a while since I went throught the process and we now have national registration (previously each state had it's own board). I believe that if you apply for registration first you can then request a modified skills assessment from the ANMC

I just want PIO to be a happy place where people are nice to each other and unicorns poop rainbows

Guest preciouslaz
International Section | Australian Nursing and Midwifery Council

AHPRA - Contact Us

Your wife could apply for the visa as a nurse and you would be on her visa - 2 links to look at. It's a while since I went throught the process and we now have national registration (previously each state had it's own board). I believe that if you apply for registration first you can then request a modified skills assessment from the ANMC

Thank you very much Ali, we have gone through the site,they require her to write IELTS, though English is our language of instruction in Nigeria,we are making arrangements for her to write it so we can apply to the board for registration.