Flood shots Before and after, 2011

Proview220

Guest sh7t man no way

Seeing it all first hand outside my window was something I never thought that I would have to live through.
i would imagine its not a good experiene jo--how are things now--are you making some sense of it all--i hope you are all good:wubclub:

Guest guest36187

It was surreal Alan. We were flooded all around but by some miracle it missed us and a few other houses. Work was pretty much isolated with no power. Seeing the devastation left behind is intense, it is soul destroying seeing how it has left everything.

We`re all right in ourselves. Just takes a while to realise the scale and significance of what you have seen and lived through and are living through.

THanks for asking mate xx

I was chatting with our branch manager in Brisbane & he had visited the market in Rocklea on Tuesday and its like a distaster area.

dozens (maybe even hundreds) of cool units & fork lifts useless. In one case, a cool unit had filled up with water so fast it had created an air bubble inside and literally lifted it off the ground, and taken it straight up though a mezanine floor above straight into the companies computer room and recked all the computers :shocked:

Guest guest36187

The main laundry at our work and the kitchen got flooded out. Would you believe we are STILL having people complain that their clothes arent coming back from laundry!!!!!!!!!!

My son was stranded up in Qld for a week after going there for work, and stayed with his Uncle who lives on the Brisbane river. He said they stood and watched from the back of the house as so much stuff floated down the Brisbane river, couldn't believe he had seen it for himself.

Archived