Meds finalised, do you think this is a positive thing

Guest Taylor72

Guest Taylor72

Hi

All our health requirements showing finalised, do you think this is a positive sign. Has anyone any idea when we are likely to find out the verdict ??:v_SPIN:

Thanks in advance

Annette x

Hi Annette,

When my meds finalised, it was the last thing that was outstanding, and I checked the status later that day to find it said 'applicant approved', so hopefully, if everything else has been received and checked, you may get your visa grant soon.

Good luck

Shaz

Guest Taylor72
Hi Annette,

When my meds finalised, it was the last thing that was outstanding, and I checked the status later that day to find it said 'applicant approved', so hopefully, if everything else has been received and checked, you may get your visa grant soon.

Good luck

Shaz

Cheers Shaz

Heres hoping !!! we just need the hubbys police check to change to met and then thats everything.

Where abouts you heading to ? We are heading to Brisbane once it drys out x

Annette

Guest Taylor72

We are from Bolton, near Manchester and hopefully be going once our daughter has finishes her GCSES. Have you got a job yet over there? I did have a confirmed job offer as a clinical nurse, but had to step down as the state migration plans took so long to come out. Was gutted but hey these things happen. Have you looked at the areas you want to locate to? We had looked at Forestlakes, springfield, Kara lee and fernvale. Have you booked your flight??

Our meds were finalised on 24th December and we've still not heard anything. :frown: Everything on the checklist for hubby and the two kids still says required and also my two med forms. All documents for them had been corrupted on upload, but Agent reuploaded them way back in November.

Just waiting now :arghh:

Our meds were finalised on 24th December and we've still not heard anything. :frown: Everything on the checklist for hubby and the two kids still says required and also my two med forms. All documents for them had been corrupted on upload, but Agent reuploaded them way back in November.

Just waiting now :arghh:

Hi, We had our meds done on 4th Jan. On the 5th checklist informed us meds finalized and the blood and other stuff received. We've not heard anything either. Everything else on checklist is required. We were given 70 days to get everything together though. So by the end of Jan the 70 days are up - perhaps we'll hear something then.

:smile:

This sounds eerily familiar to what happened to us. We had to call DIAC to get it straighetened out. Even though our meds were finalised and everything was in, one PCC for my husband was showing as MET on one database and not on another and therefore our CO thought not everything was in. He called at 10.30 that night and then we got a call from our agent at 6.00am the next morning telling us we had been granted.

If my hubby had not called DIAC, they would still think something is missing and not follow up on us.

This sounds eerily familiar to what happened to us. We had to call DIAC to get it straighetened out. Even though our meds were finalised and everything was in, one PCC for my husband was showing as MET on one database and not on another and therefore our CO thought not everything was in. He called at 10.30 that night and then we got a call from our agent at 6.00am the next morning telling us we had been granted.

If my hubby had not called DIAC, they would still think something is missing and not follow up on us.

Oh, interesting, thanks for that info. I'll give it 'til the end of the 70 days and email the c.o to tell her everything has been uploaded and to let us know if there's a problem.

Thanks again.

My wife & son meds were finalised 4-5 days after DIAC rec'd. However, mine still tag as referred since 6th of January 2011. Does it really take sometime for the main applicant to finalised the meds?

And also, all docs for my wife & son has been "met" 2 weeks back and mine still showing requested for PCC 1 & PCC 2 which was submitted 3 weeks ago. Our agent says it will take 1-3 months before it will be finalised & met all the docs for the main applicant for HR country (Philippines). Is this true?

:skeptical:

I have never heard of 70 days at all. From what I have always seen, it has been a matter of a few days and then the grant was issued. Mine was only a week from finalised medicals to grant even with their cock up.

Know what you mean, we had 70 days to do meds, pcc and other paperwork. I've heard of people having 40 days, but never 70 - but that is definately what the email states. I guess we'll see what happens after that period.

Guest Taylor72
I don't think there's any science in it. Some staff update the system more than others, some use different words than others. I can remember agonising over it though. You're all really really close. Fingers crossed you get your news soon!

Thanks Nicky x

Just noticed your off to Brissy in Feb, Hope all goes well for you xx

Annette x:hug:

Guest dragsterwish
Hi

All our health requirements showing finalised, do you think this is a positive sign. Has anyone any idea when we are likely to find out the verdict ??:v_SPIN:

Thanks in advance

Annette x

Hi Taylor, our medical results have just been received by my CO & our health requirements have changed to "finalised" today too! Hope we get a verdict soon!:biggrin:

Hi dragsterwish,

Had mine done last week and reached Sydney today. I don't know the process after that. How long will it reached my CO? Any idea.

And yep, hope u get ur visa soon.

Hi Taylor, our medical results have just been received by my CO & our health requirements have changed to "finalised" today too! Hope we get a verdict soon!:biggrin:

Hi guys

When I checked my online application I found the folowing:

The health requirements are finalised!!! Does this mean that a case officer has looked to my file?

21/01/2011 Health requirements finalised Message

04/01/2011 Further medical results referred Message

04/01/2011 HIV blood test referred Message

Guest dragsterwish
Hi guys

When I checked my online application I found the folowing:

The health requirements are finalised!!! Does this mean that a case officer has looked to my file?

21/01/2011 Health requirements finalised Message

04/01/2011 HIV blood test referred Message

Hey Houciaus! I think you are almost there! When i received this "Health requirement finalised" message, the visa grant letter followed within an hour! It should show "Applicant Approved" next!!! I'm so happy for u too!

Keep checking that mailbox of yours! Cheers!

Hey Houciaus! I think you are almost there! When i received this "Health requirement finalised" message, the visa grant letter followed within an hour! It should show "Applicant Approved" next!!! I'm so happy for u too!

Keep checking that mailbox of yours! Cheers!

Thanks Dragster!!! What worries me is that my documents checklist is still showing "required»???? I don't know If my application has been allocated a CO or not? In other words can the health requirements be finalised without seeing by a CO?

Thanks again dragster!!!

:hug:

Guest dannii28

Hi guys,

well not been on here for a while so after a very stressful night i spent a few hours catching up on everyone's progress (at 3am argghhh)

thanx to this thread i seen that a few people where in the same boat as me.......

meds, police checks and work history requested September-this was a 28days final reminder due to communication break down with our agent.

everything was uploaded by the first week in october (meeting the 28day) in time but we didnt hear anything. we called our agent just before xmas and was told we had done everything and just had to wait up to 3 months for our case officer to finalise our case. up until yesterday we heard nothing.

so after seeing a thread on here that someone called the DIAC themselves and made progress i emailed my case officer.

the reply was they where waiting for our police checks and in future to go through our agent. which is fair enough but we were not getting anywhere with them, we have had no contact for the last 6 months unless we call them and they reply "o yeah we where going to ring you today" "we will call you back whats your phone number?" lol

anyway i called the agent this morning to advise our police checks had not be uploaded and as told

"o the case officer talked to you about ur file, even though u have an agent?" "well we have also been in contact with them and we have emailed you police checks direct to your case officer, YOU ARE AT PRE-APPPROVED at the moment so when we come in tomorrow we should have a visa granted"

WOOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!

if only i contacted them earlier haha

but thats it we should have our visa anyday now! ill keep you posted :)

O/H solid plaster 175 applied for on 6th december 2008

then 176 ss granted from queensland april 2010

end of july 2010 meds and police checks requested for 175

175 will be granted this week (we hope??)

• 2 weeks later...
Guest sanjson74
We are from Bolton, near Manchester and hopefully be going once our daughter has finishes her GCSES. Have you got a job yet over there? I did have a confirmed job offer as a clinical nurse, but had to step down as the state migration plans took so long to come out. Was gutted but hey these things happen. Have you looked at the areas you want to locate to? We had looked at Forestlakes, springfield, Kara lee and fernvale. Have you booked your flight??

Also from Manchester, near Wigan, waiting for daughter finish her GCSES lol, application states finalised today so hoping to hear something soon, not sure how long it take to say visa grant??? Also moving to Brisbane been looking at commera and pacific pine area. :jiggy:

Archived