Info for those awaiting University/TAFE/other tertiary offers in Queensland for 2011

LukeM

*APOLOGIES FOR DOUBLE POST - put this in News, Goss & Chat too so more people would see it!!!*

:chatterbox:

Hi all

Just in case you were unaware, today, Thursday 13th January 2011 is the Major Offer Round for most tertiary courses in Queensland. Unfortunately due to the flooding, QTAC's servers went down and areas around the QTAC offices are flooded out. Consequently their website is all down and it is not know when they will resume service but hopefully it shouldn't be too long.

If you're sat tight waiting in the UK to hear in regards to a tertiary offer, or you're already here in Australia waiting on the news, or you know someone who is in this position, advise them they are unlikely to hear just yet. If I or anyone else knows any more on the situation as it develops, let them know/post here!

I apologise on behalf of QTAC... I don't work for them or anything, but I heard it all on the QUT News Facebook page and I work just around the corner from QTAC's building.

Thanks, and good luck (when you hear!)

LukeM. :biggrin: