Child modelling agents melbourne/geelong area

velly

Hiya all,

I am looking to send my boy out to work already lol.

I am wondering if anyone on here has a child with a modelling agent?

I have found a few on the net and one local in Torquay but it would be nice to find if anyone else has had some success.

34516_409851291924_683516924_4698837_6707733_n.jpg

• 5 months later...
Guest The Pom Queen
thanks Rach, we now have him signed up with a local agent here on the surf coast (Dandelions Childrens Casting Agency) and he had his first job a few weeks ago.

Great news Velly, what is he modelling?

he did a photoshoot for a push-a-long/sit on toy.

they wanted him to push it but he would only sit on it (lol...bloody typical lol)

I think it was for target, so we are waiting for the catalog to come out

fingers crossed he will get some more work but it he doesnt it doesnt bother us, its just abit of fun and it will be something nice for him to look back at when he grows up

Guest The Pom Queen
he did a photoshoot for a push-a-long/sit on toy.

they wanted him to push it but he would only sit on it (lol...bloody typical lol)

I think it was for target, so we are waiting for the catalog to come out

fingers crossed he will get some more work but it he doesnt it doesnt bother us, its just abit of fun and it will be something nice for him to look back at when he grows up

I know exactly what you mean, I remember our first photo shoot in the UK, I was so nervous and this other lady and her daughter had been called to attend the same shoot and she kept saying my daughter is a star she knows exactly how to perform in front of the camera etc, when it came to it she just wanted to play with the toys and threw a tantrum when they were taken off her.

• 2 years later...

would love to hear your opinion/advice regarding bayside talent management as we have been asked to come in for an interview but have seen such negative feedback from people online, but i understand it all comes down to the fact the agency does not choose who gets the job (all they can do is market your child).Would be great to hear from the perspective of someone who actually knows the owner. cheers