How long for medicals to be marked as finalised?

Guest born2learn

Guest KatyNick
Can anyone shed some light on my meds. My hubby and 3 kids say received and finalised. Mine and 1 son son say outstanding for meds then received for tests. They have been the same since 29 March. we had our Meds on March 4 so seems to be taking ages. Any ideas!!!!!!!!!! Agent sent an email last week and still no reply.

Hi .... we waited quite a while for our eldest son's to be marked as finalised. They arrived in Oz on 4th March and wasn't finalised (on DIAC website) until yesterday (4th April) .... took 4 weeks!!

Have you tried emailing HOC to see where abouts they are with yours? They were so helpful with us when I emailed them.

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am in australia 485 visa , i applied visa for my wife and 2 kidd s my co refer d all 3 persons medicals to moc it was happened 16-2-2011 still now no movement{ high risk country india} my agent telling it will take couple of months !! I am sure my family not having any medical problems, may be x ray not clear or co not clear ??? Now six weeks gone how long they will kill us mentally ?? 485 visa only up to next year june ,

my kids asking when we will get visa ? My hole family up set

if you know any idea pl guide us

dhani:Randy-git::jimlad::wubclub:

Guest travelsparks

Can anyone shed some light on my meds. My hubby and 3 kids say received and finalised. Mine and 1 son son say outstanding for meds then received for tests. They have been the same since 29 March. we had our Meds on March 4 so seems to be taking ages. Any ideas!!!!!!!!!! Agent sent an email last week and still no reply.
similar to mine then they finalised

• 3 weeks later...
Guest kevsdream
Medicals are still referred, 4 weeks today!!!! Any news Janice1uk, jlr248 and Shaza? Know you were all referred as well???

4 weeks?? why don't you send them a mail or call them up?

Did email them 2 weeks ago and was told they were 'under assessment', may contact them again next week but they are taking between 3 weeks to 2 months to finalise apparently!

My other halfs were referred on the 11th of April, and finalised on the 14th April/met same day. I kid you not. Mine on the other hand have only just been referred. They were both sent the same day and I have no sig health issues. The randomess of this only makes it more frustrating.

Guest KatyNick

I suggest that you email HOC. My eldest's son's were referred for a total of 4 weeks (was expecting this as he had an issue with one of his eyes). The lady I emailed back and forth with was great, I emailed after 2 weeks and then weekly after that. I think that if I hadn't 'spoken' to her .. goodness knows how long they would have taken.

Good luck!! I know how frustrated you must be feeling.

Katy

Guest KatyNick
Problems is we have an agent, gonna ask them to chase first and then I will if no response!

We had an agent too. Just didn't tell them that I had even emailed HOC until after my eldest's were finalised. They are of course working on your behalf - but they are not in your shoes so don't really understand the frustration of this whole process.

Medicals are still referred, 4 weeks today!!!! Any news Janice1uk, jlr248 and Shaza? Know you were all referred as well???

No news here. Dont think it will be too much longer. i have had a bet with my oh that we will have visa for my birthday on 12 May. The thing is dont know why mine has been referred.:eek:

• 3 months later...
No news here. Dont think it will be too much longer. i have had a bet with my oh that we will have visa for my birthday on 12 May. The thing is dont know why mine has been referred.:eek:

Mine took nearly 4 weeks to finalize after additional tests were necessary.

I am in Melbourne.

Oh! Congratulations mate, that was very quick. My meds were finalized on the 4th of Aug but as yet no response from CO. Wait is agonizing.

Hey RegDwight,I mailed the health dept where i got a reply that my medicals were finalised on the 22rd of july.But, till now nothing has come up on my online status .So, how long does it take ?

Guest rex123
Oh! Congratulations mate, that was very quick. My meds were finalized on the 4th of Aug but as yet no response from CO. Wait is agonizing.

See the grant will be depend upon your COs work load... Lets he/she goes through other documents which are piled up and your turn will come......Its true that waiting is the most unwanted and frustrating one......

I guess some COs will be regular in their work and those who r getting these COs luckly hve their grant soon........Just in the other hand opposite to this........

Any way keep cooollllllll ur day is not toooooo farrrr... I can smell itttttt.......................

Rex

Hey RegDwight,I mailed the health dept where i got a reply that my medicals were finalised on the 22rd of july.But, till now nothing has come up on my online status .So, how long does it take ?

Hi Wensmal, did you undertake your medicals in Australia? I've heard that it takes between 2-3 weeks to be finalized. Mine took nearly a whole month. If it's done here then it is all electronic except for when your doctor sends results to Medibank (this is by post). DIAC has special access to the Medibank system where they can check your results.

Hi Wensmal, did you undertake your medicals in Australia? I've heard that it takes between 2-3 weeks to be finalized. Mine took nearly a whole month. If it's done here then it is all electronic except for when your doctor sends results to Medibank (this is by post). DIAC has special access to the Medibank system where they can check your results.

Hey RegDwight, no I am an offshore applicant and applied from out of Australia.Yeah I had done my medicals on the 6th june and the results were posted to the concern department .Well, its taking more than 4-5 weeks.So, I don't know what is going on .

Hey RegDwight, no I am an offshore applicant and applied from out of Australia.Yeah I had done my medicals on the 6th june and the results were posted to the concern department .Well, its taking more than 4-5 weeks.So, I don't know what is going on .

So if it's by post, I heard they can take about a month to process your document. You should hear from someone in about 1-2 weeks. The visa status page is not very reliable, as mine still shows all items as required but they were sent in long ago.

Hi there we too are patiently waiting...our medicals were finalised 3 august but no news as yet from agent or case officer.

how long do we wait...eeekk

I got my visa after 3 days of it being finalized. Lodge a PLE, make note in the comment and also send an e-mail memo to your co.

I got my visa after 3 days of it being finalized. Lodge a PLE, make note in the comment and also send an e-mail memo to your co.

Congrats on your visa grant.All the best . Still waiting for mine to come through.God knows only when will the day come.By the way talking about a PLE I did send one but since my agent in the authorised person to get mails directly from the DICA i dont know anything .Everytime i ask my agent she says "no news" now that is very bugging .

Hi

We made our medicals 2 weeks ago. Unfortunately we were not able to use e-health service and the doctor send our docs by courier.

Now it shows still medicals outstanding. I am getting nervous. Hopefully the documents have not been lost! Is it possible to ask someone wether the medicals results has duly arrived? I read about Health Center...has someone an emailadress for me?

Or should I contact CO directly?

Thanks for your help!

Sandy