Any Emo/punk/indie kids heading for Melbourne?????

Guest jonseywife

Guest jonseywife

Would there be, by any chance any Emo/indie/punky/rock type teenagers heading for Melbourne or already out there ????????????

I have three teenagers (two boys 16 & 15, a daughter of 13 and a younger 10yr old boy)

and they are horrified that their much loved Kerrang and Scuzz music channels wont be availbale out in Oz !!!!!!!!!! :shocked: How will they survive......... as they are deffinately NOT Kylie fans ??!!!!!!!!!

They wondered what the "scene" was out there for them.......... they love skateboarding, swimming, playing electric guitars/drums (ear plugs at the ready !!!! ) going to gigs, indie clothes, annoying their Mum and black hair dye !!!!!!! :biglaugh:

Anyone out ther on the same wave length as them................. we would love to hear from you and perhaps my lot won't feel so alone.!!!!!!!!!!!! :yes:

Thanks guys teu01.gif

Guest Scarletfever
Would there be, by any chance any Emo/indie/punky/rock type teenagers heading for Melbourne or already out there ????????????

I have three teenagers (two boys 16 & 15, a daughter of 13 and a younger 10yr old boy)

and they are horrified that their much loved Kerrang and Scuzz music channels wont be availbale out in Oz !!!!!!!!!! :shocked: How will they survive......... as they are deffinately NOT Kylie fans ??!!!!!!!!!

They wondered what the "scene" was out there for them.......... they love skateboarding, swimming, playing electric guitars/drums (ear plugs at the ready !!!! ) going to gigs, indie clothes, annoying their Mum and black hair dye !!!!!!! :biglaugh:

Anyone out ther on the same wave length as them................. we would love to hear from you and perhaps my lot won't feel so alone.!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks guys teu01.gif

Welll...theres me of course...:embarrassed:

Guest Scarletfever
Scarey:shocked:

Hmmmm...you obviously haven't been here long as you would have already realised that!!!:biglaugh:

Guest monty
Hmmmm...you obviously haven't been here long as you would have already realised that!!!:biglaugh:

I.ve been warned:unsure:

Guest blondies

Hi

There are many many emos, I am sure they will not suffer too much but is that not the point of the whole image??? ha ha ha.We have foxtel here there are music channels on there.

Skate parks a plenty and the nearest office block or any railings fit the same criteria.Melbourne has an ecletic mix of people they won't feel left out.

They may want to check out the big day out to see what bands are playing at that this summer. But lots of music gigs to go to, esp lots of small indie bands.

Donna

Guest Scarletfever
I.ve been warned:unsure:

:err: dont let that put you off......I'm kinda nice in a strange way...a very strange way granted, but nevertheless!:twitcy:

Guest monty
:err: dont let that put you off......I'm kinda nice in a strange way...a very strange way granted, but nevertheless!:twitcy:

Yeah a big teddy bear really, but back to the EMUS er sorry I meant EMOS!! its international really all that rebellion and stuff, theres bound to be an Indie scene. All the Indie Bands Play ozMy daughter has already looked up whose touring Adie.

Guest jonseywife

Thanks for all the info guys................. my little devils will be pleased !!!!!!!! :notworthy:

And as for you Dan......... I always knew you were a bit on the dark side !!!!!!!!!!!!! :biglaugh:

vampwayne0db.gif

Hi Sallyann

Sorry, got no kids into indi/punk/emo etc and we're not going to Melbourne either!!

Was just wandering about your sons girlfriend, hows it going? Are they still going out together?

Sorry not much help, just being nosey really!

Sam xxx

Guest jonseywife
Hi Sallyann

Sorry, got no kids into indi/punk/emo etc and we're not going to Melbourne either!!

Was just wandering about your sons girlfriend, hows it going? Are they still going out together?

Sorry not much help, just being nosey really!

Sam xxx

Hi Sam

Hows it going.....?

You Nosey parker..................... you'll be known as a "sticky beak" out in Oz !!!!!!!!!! :biglaugh:

Anyhow, thanks for asking...... there still going strong but she's having trouble handling it all, and stays they should cool it a bit & then she keeps crying. He cant hadle it (bloody stupid girl, is think is the phrase I think he used !!) so its all very confusing for them/her. :wacko:

Still we'll see what happens when the time comes. Theres always room for one more in our new place..... so she might join us yet ?????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :yes:

Guest SQ777

Still we'll see what happens when the time comes. Theres always room for one more in our new place..... so she might join us yet ?????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :yes:

Whoa, lucky her then, i have to leave the love of my life.:no:

Archived