Form 80 and other Required Doc submitted..How long will it take that CO asks for med?

Guest OZguy1980

Guest OZguy1980

Dear Friends

I was assigned CO on 30th Nov 2010 after been category2 and she asked me for form 80 and other required docs then i submitted form 80 and all other required docs on Dec 28 2010 how i got no response from My CO yet can someone give a brief idea that how long will it take that CO asks for med or ask for next step?i m from HR country

best regards

OZGuy

• 2 years later...
you can submit them either ways. However, if you upload, it would be better to inform the CO as sometimes they don't notice it. I had that problem with my PCCs.

Hi Ozzieland, Thanks for your reply. Today I don't see the Hyperlink for "organize your health examinations", does this means that CO has received my medicals and going thru other docs...?

Also how much time it takes after CO gets Medicals/PCC and Form 80 to get the grant (visa).

Just getting curious.

Hi everyone im new here in this site i would like to ask anyone if anybody know's if they have employers sponsor for a job as butcher or slaugtherer im a butcher working for 3 years now im looking for a job in australia as butcher,pls give me an advice how to apply ang what site i can visit..thank you very much everyone..

God Bless us all..

truly yours,

Romeo

Your Medicals will say finalized, if the CO has received the results. If you have submitted form 80, if the CO wants to carry out checks (it depends from country to country and person to person), then they go ahead with the required checks until they are satisfied. They call this internal and external checks. This usually takes time. This is the end of the process.