Category 4- how long will it be

Team Rennolds

Guest majorie c

My agent told me this morning 2 of his clients, hairdresser WASS got CO......Is this mean they are processing CAT 4?

• Replies 245
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My agent told me this morning 2 of his clients, hairdresser WASS got CO......Is this mean they are processing CAT 4?

marjorie

Can you do me a favour and double check with your agent as my wife is Hairdresser with WA SS and in Cat 4.

This would be amazing news

Thanks

Shane

Guest majorie c
Maybe he's CAT 2?

marjorie

Can you do me a favour and double check with your agent as my wife is Hairdresser with WA SS and in Cat 4.

This would be amazing news

Thanks

Shane

Shane, I "tripple" check with him lol ..... I am a WA SS Hairdresser too.....one of his client is Dec 2007, another one is Feb 2008.......

If you are 'SS', then your are in priority.

Priority 4 if not on smp or sol3

Priority 3 if on SOL3 but not SMP

Priority 2 if on smp

Hairdressers are Cat 4 so if this is correct and Marjoriec agent has 2 clients from Cat 4 with CO this is good news.

Guest Varlet

It was posted here on the forum before that WA somehow got people who had WA SS before but that are now not on the list (offlist) to be processed too, as in CAT2. so this is very specific to WA SS in my opinion.

It was posted here on the forum before that WA somehow got people who had WA SS before but that are now not on the list (offlist) to be processed too, as in CAT2. so this is very specific to WA SS in my opinion.

Hairdressers had always been on WAODL until the new SMPs so this would not be the reason. The reason you refer to are those clients that applied in 2009 that had a job not on the WAODL (offlist).

BUt for one minute I did think you might be right.

Still looks like good news for Cat 4