emma&vas

Financial evidence for SA SMP

Hi all,

I was just wondering if anybody knows what kind of evidence south australia ask for when applying for sponsorship?

I already have WA SS but hairdressing wasn't on the list so i'm thinking about applying to another state.

Thanks in advance

Emma

Guest clayty

Hi,

I applied and was granted SA

We only had to state what our finances would be upon arrival

So that can include equity in your home,motor vehicles etc

Hope this helps

Paul

Hi Paul

Thanks for your reply. So just to clarify, you didnt have to send any evidence, just state how much equity?

Thanks

Emma

Guest clayty
Hi Paul

Thanks for your reply. So just to clarify, you didnt have to send any evidence, just state how much equity?

Thanks

Emma

Hi Emma,

I have heard different opinions on this but I know that we only had to give a figure of what our finances would be UPON ARRIVAL .....if you check SA application I'm sure that is what is stated....as I say I was granted state sponsorship and I know of others that were as well.

Good luck

Paul,Jeanette,Jamie lee

P.S. we were going to go for WA as well but we got fed up with the goalposts shifting......wont go into it!.....but we are really happy we chose SA now......I'm a Bricklayer and my wife is a Hairdresser....they have made us feel wanted which is a nice feeling these days!

:wink:

Thanks Paul

That has set my at ease we are def going to go for SA now! I know what you mean about WA, they are a joke!

Emma

Guest china

Hi Emma

When you fill in the form it has little boxes which you fill in amd they say things like "car value" and you put in what you think you could sell your car for, "savings" etc. There is absolutely no evidence required, and it specially states that it's not what you have now, but what you will have when you arrive, it also tells you that you need (i think these are the numbers) $AU 25,000 for the main applicant, and $5,000 per extra person, so make sure you have at least that when filling in the form.

Good luck x

Hey China,

off post sorry but don't you need to update your signature :wink:

Sharon

Visa Grant 18/03/11:biglaugh:

Guest china

Ah yes - woohoo! I forgot, can't wait to finish off visa app, and then can start waiting properly - haha! x

Have a look at their website, it has been updated in the last couple of days and gives details in expected funding.

Some on here will state that you must provide a signed decleration of funding available, yes, if you are a student, if you are apply for 176, which you have stated, then as others have said, you only need to complete their appliction (on line) and so long as you can get above their expected level and everything else is good, then it souuldnt be a problem. has you now know hairdressers have been removed from SMPs i suspect many others will be thinking like you, dont delay to long, you might get stuck if their reach their limit.

08/06/10 TRA received 26/10/10 SA SS Approved 14/11/10. VISA APP lodged 19th Nov 2010 -CO 21/02/11 - VISA GRANTED 08/03/11 ARRIVED IN ADELAIDE 18 July 2011 AND LOVING EVERY SECOND: