175 application lodgement and expiration of document proofs

Guest Shimmer Girl

Guest Shimmer Girl

Hi

I'm planing to lodge a 175 application and hoping to have bellow things in hand by the end of Feb 2011.

• Successful ACS assessment in SOL3
  • IELTS 7 each
  • Age bellow 30

Since 175 takes more than 18 months to process (as per DIAC site) by the time I get a case officer;

• ACS assessment will expire as it is valid only 1 year - So do I have to get a new assessment from ACS ??
  • IELTS will not expire as it is valid for 2 years
  • But I don't know whether medicals & police tests how long they are valid & I will be requested to re-do them after the 18 months

In each case how long the case office will give you time?, ACS usually take 12 weeks and by this time I'm afraid whether I'll loose the case officer :frown:

I need your thoughts friends...!

Hi

I'm planing to lodge a 175 application and hoping to have bellow things in hand by the end of Feb 2011.

• Successful ACS assessment in SOL3

• IELTS 7 each

• Age bellow 30

Since 175 takes more than 18 months to process (as per DIAC site) by the time I get a case officer;

• ACS assessment will expire as it is valid only 1 year - So do I have to get a new assessment from ACS ??

• IELTS will not expire as it is valid for 2 years

• But I don't know whether medicals & police tests how long they are valid & I will be requested to re-do them after the 18 months

In each case how long the case office will give you time?, ACS usually take 12 weeks and by this time I'm afraid whether I'll loose the case officer :frown:

I need your thoughts friends...!

The skills assessments and IELTS certificates are 'locked in' and do not expire once you have lodged a visa application. Penal clearances and medical reports are usually valid for 12 months and must usually be repeated if they are no longer valid.

Guest Shimmer Girl

Thank you very much!!!

I was tensed as it takes lot of effort to do ACS and IELTS & getting to repeat these will be hectic!!!

Guest VickyMel

Most people wait until they have a Case Officer before they do the Meds and Police Clearances. The date on these can affect the date by which you must first enter Oz - usually within a year of the earliest date on one of these.

VickyMel

Guest Shimmer Girl
Most people wait until they have a Case Officer before they do the Meds and Police Clearances. The date on these can affect the date by which you must first enter Oz - usually within a year of the earliest date on one of these.

VickyMel

Dear VickyMel,

Without meds & police clearance will it be a complete application ? Will this affect the assignment of a CO?

Once a CO is assigned how long they will give you to do these. State sector is very slow in my country and I'm not sure how long it'll take to do police clearance :frown:

Archived