knowing about australian visa

Guest shahid89

Guest shahid89

hello to all

dears i want to know about ausrtalian visa,sir i got my visa in october ,my classes start on 1st november but i got extension upto 12 november but due to delay of my passport for labeling the visa in the embassy ,i got my passport after 12 november due to which university didnt grant further extension to me due to which i miss the semister and my semister deffer to the next session,

sir my question is that whether there would be any effect on my visa by deffering the semister to the next session?

as there would be any problem for me to go for the febuary session 2011,because i will go for the semister about almosta 3 months after getting the visa/

my main question is that whether there would be any effect on my student visa by deffering the semister to the febuary seeision?

would the immigration will be create any problems for me for this reason

plz plz answer

thanx

If I am correct, there is no relationship between place of study and class of visa. If DIAC issues the visa, there is no problem with entry. The school might have a problem, and your course may have to be changed/prolonged/deferred, but that is an issue with the school, not DIAC

Guest shahid89

hello

i am pleased to see your reply sir ,the my university is central queensland ,due to the delay of my passport for labling the visa in the embassy i missed the november session 2010 because the university didnt grant further extension to me an i got my passport after the extension,so my semister deffer to the febuary session 2011,the university has then issued me new offer letter and then the new COE(confirmation of enrollment) certificate for the febuary session,

sir now i am worried about my visa that if there would be any effect on my visa by deffering the semister to the febuary session because i got my visa in october2010 and i will now go for the feb session 2011 almost three month after getting the visa so that why i am worried that as the immigration will create problems for me for going the fb session.?

sir my another question is that if i made my first travel on this visa after three months whther my visa would be effect or not because i ve heard that if first travel is not made on the visa within three months the visa would be effect,?

my main question is that whether there would be any effect on my visa by deffering the ssemister to the next session after the university issuing new offer letter and coe certificate?

plz plz plz plz answer to my questions i am worried about it plz sir

thanx