usefull hints on how to dump someone

Guest sh7t man no way

Guest sh7t man no way

im such a sensetive guy i find it really hard to dump someone--the relationship has not worked or indeed started,and i wish to terminate it without offence or hurt--i know you should be truthfull,and this will save a lot of confusion,and though it will be painfull this will be the best way--but i just hate hurting people:wubclub: a friend of mine to get out of a relationship with his partener told her that he wuz gay,and had met a guy who was more pretty,and had a better body than his girlfriend--surley this is not the way to go,there must be a better way to dump someone:confused:

im such a sensetive guy i find it really hard to dump someone--the relationship has not worked or indeed started,and i wish to terminate it without offence or hurt--i know you should be truthfull,and this will save a lot of confusion,and though it will be painfull this will be the best way--but i just hate hurting people:wubclub: a friend of mine to get out of a relationship with his partener told her that he wuz gay,and had met a guy who was more pretty,and had a better body than his girlfriend--surley this is not the way to go,there must be a better way to dump someone:confused:

Just tell Hoff you are seeing Aldo.

Heh man, tough one mate. When I was younger, I was such an @55 H0!3, I used to just leave without an explanation. That did hurt them badly and I am ashamed of it.

Hmmm. Then when I grew 'wiser' I used this solution. I used to tell them that I was meant to be on my own, not ready for a relationship cause I could not commit and that could hurt their feelings.

I used to tell them that I am not worthy for them and that they deserve more. Then when they insist they would cope, I used to tell them I dont want kids, my goal was to climb the ladder of work and would have no time for family etc....used to invent things which they dont want to hear....:chatterbox:

Bllaaaaah....just tell her the truth mate, like a man, like an adult! You're not soul mates, not the one, fullstop. If she is mature, she'll understand! :cute:

....or run away like I used to do :biglaugh:

Cheers

B!K3R

Guest guest37336

Never dumped anyone mate, always got dumped,:cry::cry::biglaugh:, hang on for grim death me. So I can't advise about how to dump someone, but I will say this.

If my three long term relationship breakdowns are anything to go by I would do it over breakfast, apparently a full stomach makes the news easier. Or at dinner time, again full stomach. Or during Eurovision, there was I 'marking' the contestants, and out comes, 'This isn't working, I want you to leave, NOW'.:shocked::shocked::biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh:

Cheers Tony.

Did you know in over 70% of cases it is the women who does the dumping, and us men want to get married more then the women do...strange but true.

Did you know in over 70% of cases it is the women who does the dumping, and us men want to get married more then the women do...strange but true.

Hmmm, didn't know that. I got dumped once in my life, when I was 15. I thought it would be romantic....looked into her eyes, told her..."I LOVE YOU!"...and never saw her face anymore! :biglaugh:

Guest guest37336

In my experience you can always tell when a woman is lying about how much she loves you.

HER MOUTH MOVES.:embarrassed::mad::biglaugh:

Cheers Tony. (Bitter and twisted from Hertfordshire,:embarrassed:)

Guest sh7t man no way
Just tell Hoff you are seeing Aldo.

between you,and me bobby the hoff is just a play thing to me (a bit on the side) aldo is the true love of my life (ive offered myself to him on many occasions) but he has regected me every time:no:dont say anything to the hoff he can be a very possesive man--he types in bold letters you know:shocked:scary man:wideeyed:

Guest The Pom Queen
Or during Eurovision, there was I 'marking' the contestants, and out comes, 'This isn't working, I want you to leave, NOW'.:shocked::shocked::biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh:

Cheers Tony.

Guess it was nil poi for you then Tony:cry:

At the end of the day fate always takes its course and you have got the woman of your dreams back in your arms, just don't watch the eurovision contest ever again lol.

i am so glad you are back shi7man:hug:I thought you had dumped me:wubclub:now I can get on with the rest of my life knowing that you are back on PIO and I can rely on you to steer my ship - wot would I be without you here on PIO - we are cyber soul mates - please don't ever dump me - I will be very upset:cry:and not know what to do with my life. I will do whatever you want, even dress up in my jeannie outfit - you know the outfit I wear when I am multi-tasking :biggrin:please reassure me that you will never leave PIO again, I don't want to settle for second best you see:swoon:

Guest sh7t man no way

i am so glad you are back shi7man:hug:I thought you had dumped me:wubclub:now I can get on with the rest of my life knowing that you are back on PIO and I can rely on you to steer my ship - wot would I be without you here on PIO - we are cyber soul mates - please don't ever dump me - I will be very upset:cry:and not know what to do with my life. I will do whatever you want, even dress up in my jeannie outfit - you know the outfit I wear when I am multi-tasking :biggrin:please reassure me that you will never leave PIO again, I don't want to settle for second best you see:swoon:
my dearest olly i was but testing your love for me when i foolishly left pio--sometimes a close love such as ours needs to be tested--i tested our love but you remained strong,and hung in there--im sorry for the immpression of dumping you olly-it wuz only but a test to see if we could go further with our cyber soul belonging--please forgive me :wubclub::wink:theres no need for your jeannie outfit olly--that multi tasking thing we did last time left me fullfilled but very:shocked:once was enough-i still to this day wake up in a cold sweat just thinking about it:jiggy::biggrin:

Archived