Recently moved to rockingham, waikiki

Hi

We emigrated to Australia in September this year after a very long and anxious process.

We had a very good network of friends in England that we have regrettably left at home. We lived in Portsmouth (south of england) So we are seeking friends in and around the area of Rockingham, Waikiki.

I am 40 hubbie is 41. 3 kids, 21 year old daughter, that is still in england, coming over after she finishes her degreee. Two boys 14 and 13.

We are very social just trying to adjust to the australian way of life.

Any meet ups or get togethers we would be interested in.

Cheers.

Sharon and Carl.

• 1 year later...

Hi sharon and Carl.....we live near rockingham W.A. if thats where you are. We arrived in Oz from the U.K. in May this year and are too looking to make friends. We are the same age and have four girls, 19, 17, 14 and 2. We too wud love to make friends if you are interested xxx

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Happily Down Under
Hi. Yes be good we in Waikiki. If I give u my hubby no maybe could meet up 0449855918.name is Carl. Let him no it is off here. He be expecting yr call. Thanks for replying. Shaz n carl.

Hi shaz, Carl and Acetrace!

Room for a little 'un!

We also recently arrived and are in Rockingham, so would be nice to meet and say hi!

Have you organised schools etc yet as we are just starting the process and perhaps we can share info!

Hope to catch up soon.

Hi shaz, Carl and Acetrace!Room for a little 'un!We also recently arrived and are in Rockingham, so would be nice to meet and say hi!Have you organised schools etc yet as we are just starting the process and perhaps we can share info!Hope to catch up soon.
Hi. Yes all settle in good. 0449855918. If you want to meet up. If you want to call. Just say it is of here. Been here 2years now. Be happy to pass on info. Thanks for replying. Hope catch up. Shaz n Carl.

• 4 weeks later...
hi everyone weve been here 11 weeks and would like to meet new people we live in safety bay rockingham we have 2 kids 12 and 10 im 38 and my husband is 42.

Hi we in shazncarl. We been here for 2yrs. I'm 43 wife is 40. If u like to meet up 0449855918. Text or ring.

Guest Happily Down Under
hi everyone weve been here 11 weeks and would like to meet new people we live in safety bay rockingham we have 2 kids 12 and 10 im 38 and my husband is 42.

Hi we are in Shoalwater so just round the corner ;-)

Sounds like we have a party coming together!

When would be a good time to get together?

Hi we are in Shoalwater so just round the corner ;-)

Sounds like we have a party coming together!

When would be a good time to get together?

Sounds good. We free most weekends. But hubby is away for 3 weeks. My no is on here if anyone wants to meet up befor. 0449855918.

• 3 weeks later...

Hi everyone, the hubby & I arrived in Jan both in our 30's and would love to meet up for drinks if anyone's interested? We are living in Cockburn but can easlily hop on a train. If anyone fancies meeting up at the swinging pig for drinks one saturday afternoon let us know. Would be great to get a day organised for lots of us!

Where in Portsmouth are you from Carl? I lived off Albert Rd Southsea for a number of years before spending about 10 years in Fratton and Stamshaw.

I live in Scarborough now, and have to say Portsmouth was so much nicer in every way, shape, and form. I miss the gangs, drugs, and filth.

Archived