Specific Work Experience HELP

clairerichie

:arghh:Really need some help on this one as not to sure what to do!!!!

MY Other half is a bricklayer and we first started doing the process for his Vetassess my OH was working for a company, this was two years ago, so he had ample work experience. Its taking us so long with all the changes that have been going on for him to get a positive skills assessment which he got in June of this year and now unfortunately his work experience is no longer Valid, and our agent has now told us to not wait around and go the the provisional 3 year visa as we get a 120 points,

My OH has been working as a bricklayer as he is also classed as self employed,although we have some receipts etcc... we dont have a huge paper trail of information as he does it as a side earner really as oppose to running his own bricklaying company, am really frustrated as am now feeling we wont have enought for acceptance from DIAC and we have speant nearly two years on this now!!!!!!!!!!!!

:arghh:Really need some help on this one as not to sure what to do!!!!

MY Other half is a bricklayer and we first started doing the process for his Vetassess my OH was working for a company, this was two years ago, so he had ample work experience. Its taking us so long with all the changes that have been going on for him to get a positive skills assessment which he got in June of this year and now unfortunately his work experience is no longer Valid, and our agent has now told us to not wait around and go the the provisional 3 year visa as we get a 120 points,

My OH has been working as a bricklayer as he is also classed as self employed,although we have some receipts etcc... we dont have a huge paper trail of information as he does it as a side earner really as oppose to running his own bricklaying company, am really frustrated as am now feeling we wont have enought for acceptance from DIAC and we have speant nearly two years on this now!!!!!!!!!!!!

Has he got tax returns showing he's earned a living wage thru bricklaying?or has he been working cash in hand Claire?

Has he got tax returns showing he's earned a living wage thru bricklaying?or has he been working cash in hand Claire?

Hiya yeah we have a tax return, with receipts, but we just havent got all the invoices and a proper paper trail to go with it. none of the moeny was paid into the bank, as we pay for everything with Cash anyway, we dont have any store cards or credit cards, its a real double edge sword at moment am so frustrated as we have been doing this for two years, and I really feel the migration agent let us down,:mad:

Hiya yeah we have a tax return, with receipts, but we just havent got all the invoices and a proper paper trail to go with it. none of the moeny was paid into the bank, as we pay for everything with Cash anyway, we dont have any store cards or credit cards, its a real double edge sword at moment am so frustrated as we have been doing this for two years, and I really feel the migration agent let us down,:mad:

Well i was just a self employed bricky(sole trader)when i went thru TRA,i think its vetassess now unless its changed again?!

All i done was show my tax returns(and sc60's at the time),and get statements from subbies i'd worked for,if the subbie had gone bust i done a stat dec(statutory declaration)and put down all my duties in detail....bricks used,blocks used,type of pointing,type of bond,damptrays,setting out etc,tools used,domestic work or commercial work,then i took it to a solicitor and got it witnessed,shouldnt tax returns be proof of earnings?it was for TRA anyway