tonyman

Goodnight Nights ....!

:jiggy:...Well, im in a great mood as ive finished working nights till Jan 4th and have just had a works bbq , some good beer and been given a hamper in a washing basket full of wine , 6 pack , coopers , and lots of Christmas goodies like mince pies , olives , xmas puds , chocolate , crisps, and shed loads of stuff, ive only been working for them for 4 weeks .........they either love me or really dont know me ........but i really appreciate anything like that as we actually need another washing basket........:wink:.....so you guys once again have the pleasure of me and my bad smelling miss steaks for a couple of weeks .......sorry.........

Voted Best Newcomer 2010 by PIO Members.......Thank you....x

Guest lukequinn

alryt guys kinda new to this could anyone tell me how to start my own forum?

alryt guys kinda new to this could anyone tell me how to start my own forum?

do you mean thread or post .........:confused:

thread sorry

icu done it pal...?

Aww, that's nice of them ponyman. Wish my employers were that thoughtful after 10 years, never mind 4 weeks :mad::daydreaming:.

Enjoy your Chrissie break!

Partner visa lodged 5/7/10, subclass 309 Partner visa granted on 29/10/10. Permanent Residency visa granted 15/11/12. :cool:

Guest The Ropey HOFF

They love you tonyman............... we all do.

:jiggy:...Well, im in a great mood as ive finished working nights till Jan 4th and have just had a works bbq , some good beer and been given a hamper in a washing basket full of wine , 6 pack , coopers , and lots of Christmas goodies like mince pies , olives , xmas puds , chocolate , crisps, and shed loads of stuff, ive only been working for them for 4 weeks .........they either love me or really dont know me ........but i really appreciate anything like that as we actually need another washing basket........:wink:.....so you guys once again have the pleasure of me and my bad smelling miss steaks for a couple of weeks .......sorry.........

and that was the last day i worked.!!!! been off with a tripple hernia ever since , i seemed happy in my work then .........................you never know just whats around the corner do you......?:no:

and that was the last day i worked.!!!! been off with a tripple hernia ever since , i seemed happy in my work then .........................you never know just whats around the corner do you......?:no:

I've seen a bit of day time TV lately and all these adverts for no win no fee solicitors have actually convinced me you may have a case against your employers. Just say the hernia occurred as a result of carrying home an over stocked Christmass hamper. You get thousands and thousands and all I ask in return is a 10% suggestion fee. Everyone is a winner :jiggy: