You're currently viewing the forum as a Guest
register-now-button_orig.png
and join in with discussions   
ask migration questions
message other members

..and much much more!

Daffod1lly

can anyone recommend a removal company within Brisbane

Hi ... We are looking to move, but are staying within the manly area of Brisbane. We wondered if anyone could recommend a good, reasonable company? We've considered Wridgeways and Grace but they are pretty pricey .... unfortunately we don't have enough burly strong mates that we could do it ourselves - sad, but true :twitcy:

17/6/09 - Lodged 175, CSL ........ Visa Grant - 28/1/10 ........ Arrived in Brisbane - 2/7/10 :jiggy:

Guest Loonie

I just used mini movers and have done before. They charge by the hour and it works out very reasonably and it's all fully insured. No damage, no fuss and good workers.

Guest madplumber2

Cheap way is Budget Hire $29 a day!

Thank you folks - will look into these as need to get sorted asap! :wink:

17/6/09 - Lodged 175, CSL ........ Visa Grant - 28/1/10 ........ Arrived in Brisbane - 2/7/10 :jiggy:

Is my hubby not burly enough for you?? He'd be happy to help......and we have a trailer.....

Love

Rudi

x

Is my hubby not burly enough for you?? He'd be happy to help......and we have a trailer.....

Love

Rudi

x

I'd be afraid my other half would take one look at yours and then decide nah ... And head off to a bar instead - lol!!! Thanks for the offer though - we may well take you up on it! We are only going to get some fellas in to shift the heavy stuff and we will do the rest ourselves ... It's practically round the corner!!!! I do lurve Manly!!

LOL!!! Please shout when you need help - he's used to be offered out!!!!

When are you moving?

Love

Rudi

x

Guest tracieh

I would agree.. the big removalist companys usually do a good job but are super expensive. We have used Mini movers also in Brisbane - they were good & moved with Grollo's down the Gold Coast - also very helpful & way less expensive. Good luck!!

Hi ... We are looking to move, but are staying within the manly area of Brisbane. We wondered if anyone could recommend a good, reasonable company? We've considered Wridgeways and Grace but they are pretty pricey .... unfortunately we don't have enough burly strong mates that we could do it ourselves - sad, but true :twitcy:

Hi, we have just moved on the north side and we used North Side Removals - I would recommend them for price and also in care of your stuff!!

Ken

Hi

We have moved quite a few times in Brisbane and have always used Removal Kings. They are cheaper then the big names and all their staff are professional not backpackers etc. We have a 2 bdr unit and it only took them 2 hours for the whole job. They were very good. http://www.removalkings.com.au if anyone is interested.

Brett