Have a Wonderful Christmas and hope 2011 brings you all much happiness

Guest siamsusie

Guest siamsusie

Mr Siam and I are off to S. Korea for our Christmas and New Year to be with my Dad and two sons this evening... a different and snowy Chrissie after Broome and Karratha last year., which was also very special.

Have a great Christmas wherever you are and I hope that 2011 brings you all you have ever asked for.

Thank you to all the special people that I have met through PIO and good luck to all the people going through the visa process, hang in there, its worth it in the end.

Love Susie x:12::xmas3::santadance:

Guest guest37336

Cheers Susie.

Same to you and yours my friend.

But listen Susie. I know what you are like, justice and fair play and all that, :notworthy:.

Just go leaving those North Koreans alone. We don't want a major international incident on our hands, after all the governments can do all that by themselves.:biglaugh:

Kidding aside Susie, have a great time with your family, enjoy, love, laugh and be merry.

Speak soon Susie.:notworthy::wubclub:

Cheers Tony.

Guest guest30085

Have a wonderful Christmas and New Year Susie and family and enjoy your trip :hug:

Heres to a wonderful 2011 for us all :jiggy:

PS Did I tell you I am looking at Tassie now - as apparently there is a spare bedroom/rumpus room going cheap for when I land :wink::biglaugh:

Take care and best wishes

Love Gill x

Merry Christmas to you and yours too. Hope you have a splendid and Happy time. All the best for 2011. Keep safe and hope to chat soon in the New Year. Also hope to be chatting in real time asap x X x

sioux :anisanta:

Guest siamsusie
Cheers Susie.

Same to you and yours my friend.

But listen Susie. I know what you are like, justice and fair play and all that, :notworthy:.

Just go leaving those North Koreans alone. We don't want a major international incident on our hands, after all the governments can do all that by themselves.:biglaugh:

Kidding aside Susie, have a great time with your family, enjoy, love, laugh and be merry.

Speak soon Susie.:notworthy::wubclub:

Cheers Tony.

gas%20mask.jpg

Thank you Tony... I have going prepared.... just waiting for Mr Siam to finish painting the Aussie flag on it for me... even the North Koreans realise what a wonderful country Australia is :wink::biggrin:.... heres wishing you a wonderful time as well... thank you for all your wonderful contributions to PIO! love Susie x:hug:

Guest siamsusie
Merry Christmas to you and yours too. Hope you have a splendid and Happy time. All the best for 2011. Keep safe and hope to chat soon in the New Year. Also hope to be chatting in real time asap x X x

sioux :anisanta:

Another success story Sioux... exactly "real time" lol... you have made it finally! am so excited for you, its about flipping time eh.... Happy Christmas & 2011 Sioux much love Susie xx:hug:

Guest siamsusie
Have a wonderful Christmas and New Year Susie and family and enjoy your trip :hug:

Heres to a wonderful 2011 for us all :jiggy:

PS Did I tell you I am looking at Tassie now - as apparently there is a spare bedroom/rumpus room going cheap for when I land :wink::biglaugh:

Take care and best wishes

Love Gill x

:no: We would not be good for each other.... and I would not share my pc with you either (only child syndrome:biglaugh:) and Mr Siam doesnt allow anyone on his PC.. he thinks all I download is sh7t:biggrin: (probably right there).....

BUT I offer you a good starter pack if you are serious.... an apron, a duster, 2 beds, wine, a car and of course you are so welcome here at any time Gill... I will even pick you up at the airport:biggrin:..... Your Christmas organisation sounds as though it needs tweaking my friend, but have a good one and loads of love Susie x:hug:

Guest siamsusie
Merry Christmas and a good 2011 to you too!

Toria

Thank you Toria, I see you are in wonderful Paisley:notworthy: My Tasmania reminds me so much of Scotland, enjoy the snow and have a great Christmas and 2011 yourself. Thank you for your wishes... love Susie x

Guest guest30085
:no: We would not be good for each other.... and I would not share my pc with you either (only child syndrome:biglaugh:) and Mr Siam doesnt allow anyone on his PC.. he thinks all I download is sh7t:biggrin: (probably right there).....

BUT I offer you a good starter pack if you are serious.... an apron, a duster, 2 beds, wine, a car and of course you are so welcome here at any time Gill... I will even pick you up at the airport:biggrin:..... Your Christmas organisation sounds as though it needs tweaking my friend, but have a good one and loads of love Susie x:hug:

:no: The Christmas preparations have not gone well this year Susie

No I think Tassie is only big enough for one of us - our particular sense of humour needs spreading around Oz :biglaugh:

Have a lovely time and will speak soon x

Guest siamsusie
Hey SS,

Have a great Christmas - enjoy the time with your family and then hurry back please!

Daniel

Thank you Daniel:hug: and have a great lst Christmas here yourself with your family.. I realise Twin 2 is away or is it Twin 1 so its always a toughie but enjoy your surroundings

Love Susie xx

Guest siamsusie
Hi Susie,

Have a superb Christmas with your family - sounds like its going to be a really special one for you all! :hug:

Lots of love and talk to you soon I hope.

Kat

xxx

:hug:Special lady... when I am back, you will be almost be sitting on your suitcase trying to shut it:laugh:

Enjoy the snow, enjoy your family and friends and cant wait for you to get here Kat where you belong.... love and many hugs Susie xx:hug:

:hug:Special lady... when I am back, you will be almost be sitting on your suitcase trying to shut it:laugh:

Enjoy the snow, enjoy your family and friends and cant wait for you to get here Kat where you belong.... love and many hugs Susie xx:hug:

Aww, thanks gorgeous lady! And yes, you are right about me sitting on my suitcase trying to cram everything in. Good job I have a nice round ar7e to help me! :biglaugh:

Take care and safe flight and lots of love to you, Mr Siam, Father Siam and the lovely Siam clan. :wubclub::hug::notworthy:

Merry Festive Joy!

Have a great time, i plan on enjoying this last christmas in Ireland (hopefully!) to the fullest... snow and all!

Eat, drink and be merry!

:holly1: :anisanta: :santa1: :anisanta: :holly1:

Caz

Mr Siam and I are off to S. Korea for our Christmas and New Year to be with my Dad and two sons this evening... a different and snowy Chrissie after Broome and Karratha last year., which was also very special.

Have a great Christmas wherever you are and I hope that 2011 brings you all you have ever asked for.

Thank you to all the special people that I have met through PIO and good luck to all the people going through the visa process, hang in there, its worth it in the end.

Love Susie x:12::xmas3::santadance:

Have a great Christmas and new year too!! Look forward to hearing of how your holiday went! :smile: