You're currently viewing the forum as a Guest
register-now-button_orig.png
and join in with discussions   
ask migration questions
message other members

..and much much more!

tonyman

Spa Share Wanted ...!

Let me share your spa..........it will save me buying one and also save much needed water as we are so desperate here in Perth ...........N/S......i am willing to supply drinks and curry ............ weekends only unless your really lonely and need a good listener while gentally seeing to those aching muscles , if your a female i am willing to travel 1,000k if your male only 10 k and you will need a police clearance ,need to be married and need to talk about footy ect , no funny business............but Hurry as this offer wont last forever as there are lots of spa`s` out there and not too many weekends ..............the offers will be coming in thick n thin ........and my diary get busy real fast ..........:wink:

Voted Best Newcomer 2010 by PIO Members.......Thank you....x

:shocked::wink::laugh: love it !

Will you bring a curry ?

to much partying to much booze gives you spots and makes you snooze!

sharon.

of course,curry included ,i cant make this weekend or next as fully booked via pm`s....let me know asap for the following week ,

Decent draw in the europa lge nick?

"The problem with neo conservative capitalism and it's insatiable greed for more wealth and disparity amongst the populace,is that it ended up being the catalyst for the great depression and modern recession"

Me,tonight:wubclub:

Decent draw in the europa lge nick?

do you want to watch it in the spa with me ....?:wink:who did we get , watched them this morning after work , were ok .....and who did you get ..?

do you want to watch it in the spa with me ....?:wink:who did we get , watched them this morning after work , were ok .....and who did you get ..?

Depends if your naked:eek:,if not i will:hug:, you got aris salonika,us sparta prague

"The problem with neo conservative capitalism and it's insatiable greed for more wealth and disparity amongst the populace,is that it ended up being the catalyst for the great depression and modern recession"

Depends if your naked:eek:,if not i will:hug:, you got aris salonika,us sparta prague

thats good for us , a little tougher for you.......ok , i will wear my speedo`s......:cool:

thats good for us , a little tougher for you.......ok , i will wear my speedo`s......:cool:

As long as there not hoffs:wink:,i'l wear me eyepatch:cute:

Spurs v ac milan

Arsenal v Barca:wideeyed:

Chelsea v copenhagen:daydreaming:

Man utd v marseilles:rolleyes:

As long as there not hoffs:wink:,i'l wear me eyepatch:cute:

Spurs v ac milan

Arsenal v Barca:wideeyed:

Chelsea v copenhagen:daydreaming:

Man utd v marseilles:rolleyes:

:cute:......some good games there to look forward too .......Arsenal will need to have a good home win 3or 4 goals at home if poss......hope Marseille can keep the scum down to only one home goal.....then do them at their place ....tough one for spurs , chelsea should be ok....oh well you need to sort Fulham out and we have to do the blue noses soon after................have a good weekend my friend ......:wink:

:cute:......some good games there to look forward too .......Arsenal will need to have a good home win 3or 4 goals at home if poss......hope Marseille can keep the scum down to only one home goal.....then do them at their place ....tough one for spurs , chelsea should be ok....oh well you need to sort Fulham out and we have to do the blue noses soon after................have a good weekend my friend ......:wink:

Have a good'un yerself mate:wubclub:

Guest siamsusie
Let me share your spa..........it will save me buying one and also save much needed water as we are so desperate here in Perth ...........N/S......i am willing to supply drinks and curry ............ weekends only unless your really lonely and need a good listener while gentally seeing to those aching muscles , if your a female i am willing to travel 1,000k if your male only 10 k and you will need a police clearance ,need to be married and need to talk about footy ect , no funny business............but Hurry as this offer wont last forever as there are lots of spa`s` out there and not too many weekends ..............the offers will be coming in thick n thin ........and my diary get busy real fast ..........:wink:

You can share our Spa Nick... a quick trip from Perth over the Nullabor then a boat trip over the Tasman... its a bit further than 1000k mate but I promise you, you wont be disappointed:jiggy:I too have numerous Police Clearances, can cook a mean boiled egg, and I promise no funny business either:huh:

You can share our Spa Nick... a quick trip from Perth over the Nullabor then a boat trip over the Tasman... its a bit further than 1000k mate but I promise you, you wont be disappointed:jiggy:I too have numerous Police Clearances, can cook a mean boiled egg, and I promise no funny business either:huh:

:jiggy:.....im on my way ......:yes:..as soon as i can get hold of a camel to cross the Nullarbor.................ive tried to book a room at the Nullarbor Roadhouse but its so full at this time of the year so i will rest in the Koonalda Cave ...................:wink:

Guest siamsusie
:jiggy:.....im on my way ......:yes:..as soon as i can get hold of a camel to cross the Nullarbor.................ive tried to book a room at the Nullarbor Roadhouse but its so full at this time of the year so i will rest in the Koonalda Cave ...................:wink:

:yes:camels.jpg

:hug:

:yes:camels.jpg

:hug:

:biglaugh:.....is that an add for camel ciggies......?

Guest siamsusie
:biglaugh:.....is that an add for camel ciggies......?

:yes::yes:

Guest siamsusie
Wud there be room for a jock in this spa ? a promise to keep ma speedoes on:cute:

My little Lawrence of Arabia will be riding bare back on his camel, I am sure you can pop on the back young Stevie, you are only wee:hug:

:mad:@ Speedos

Guest siamsusie
He may be sma sussie but hes a grand little worker:wink:

:huh::huh::huh:

Guest siamsusie

mon noo sussie you kane fit a mean size disna matter:daydreaming:
:hug::laugh::laugh:

im still open to offers for a spar share ....but i cant wait forever ...free curry recipe on offer too....sorry but my large organ has gone..........still have the leather sleigh bed and now an old pool table ...........the bed has dramatically reduced in price ...

the offer still stands...............probs be only once a week ,you will probs be pinning for more after taisting my curry...hope you can help...

the offer still stands...............probs be only once a week ,you will probs be pinning for more after taisting my curry...hope you can help...

offer extended for one more yr only ...! but hurry ! as I`m in great demand .........