Technical issues with medicals

lavender776

Has anyone had any technical issues with panel doctors uploading medicals? Mine are all uploaded and met, but apparently, they're having problems uploading some of my partners. They have uploaded some of his, so it must have been ok at some point.

The medical centre say that they have contacted the ehealth support centre nearly a week ago, but have had no reply as yet.

It's frustrating as that's all the CO is waiting for.

We had the same with my daughters, Manchester said that at the worst case scenario they would be sent by courier. I telephoned my CO, they contacted our CO and a week and later is was done. Keep plugging you will get there. x

I'm having problems with the e-health system. It's not letting me get to the point where I can access them online. The c.o tells me that the technical guys have sorted the problem out and she checked it out and it's all okay. However the panel doctor can't view any of our information and I can only download the forms to fill out manually. Still I'm glad I've realised the problem before turning up for the medicals on Monday afternoon. It looks like I'll have to do them manually. Don't know what else to do.

The panel doctor's secretary rang me back today and I gave her the TRN number to try on her system. A few hours later she rang and told me she had, after a bit of consulation with Australia commission in London, managed to get our medical forms online. I think I shall take passport 'photos and paper forms just to be on the safe side though. I don't fancy braving the snow, sleet and ice to find there's a problem with the system and the medicals can't proceed.