Guest Andy

It,s his human rights what won it

Guest Andy

FAILED asylum seeker Mohammed Ibrahim has been allowed to stay in England on a permanant basis after it was argued that his human rights would be contravened if he were sent back to Iraq.

Ibrahim was already banned from driving when he ran down 12 year old Amy Houston and fled the scene leaving her dying under the wheels. Amy,s father then had to make the decision to turn off her life support machine:no:.

He was later jailed for FOUR months:mad:after admitting driving while disqualified and fleeing the scene.

This makes me so mad, if he had been deported when his claim for asylum failed this would not have happened so not only has Ibrahim who is a spinless piece of filth got blood on his hands but so have the spineless oafs who make the decisions. Just to leave this poor girl to die under his car and run off makes my blood boil no matter what you have done wrong, and for only to be given four months is a tragic insult to amy,s family, if he was not deported he should have been given 25 years as he should not have been driving anyway. When are the powers that be going to wake up and start making punishments that fit crimes, you would go to jail for longer for not paying your vat or trying to swindle the government.

Amy,s family have got to live with this for all of their lives while the filthy scum will be free to commit crimes safe in the knowledge he will not be sent back and even if caught will get away with it.

Guest guest37336
FAILED asylum seeker Mohammed Ibrahim has been allowed to stay in England on a permanant basis after it was argued that his human rights would be contravened if he were sent back to Iraq.

Ibrahim was already banned from driving when he ran down 12 year old Amy Houston and fled the scene leaving her dying under the wheels. Amy,s father then had to make the decision to turn off her life support machine:no:.

He was later jailed for FOUR months:mad:after admitting driving while disqualified and fleeing the scene.

This makes me so mad, if he had been deported when his claim for asylum failed this would not have happened so not only has Ibrahim who is a spinless piece of filth got blood on his hands but so have the spineless oafs who make the decisions. Just to leave this poor girl to die under his car and run off makes my blood boil no matter what you have done wrong, and for only to be given four months is a tragic insult to amy,s family, if he was not deported he should have been given 25 years as he should not have been driving anyway. When are the powers that be going to wake up and start making punishments that fit crimes, you would go to jail for longer for not paying your vat or trying to swindle the government.

Amy,s family have got to live with this for all of their lives while the filthy scum will be free to commit crimes safe in the knowledge he will not be sent back and even if caught will get away with it.

I don't know about the asylum issue mate, haven't read it, BUT.

That sort of crime deserves a far longer prison sentence IMO. No excuses, the sentence he was given is a disgrace to us all.

Cheers Tony.:mad:

Guest Andy
I don't know about the asylum issue mate, haven't read it, BUT.

That sort of crime deserves a far longer prison sentence IMO. No excuses, the sentence he was given is a disgrace to us all.

Cheers Tony.:mad:

He should not have even been here Tony, if certain people were doing their jobs properly and we were not such a pathetic waste of space that little girl would be alive now.

Don't even get me started......

Human Rights legislation, it does my head in, no one at all in the UK has their human rights infringed in todays modern world, it is the most barking mad piece of legislation that is totally abused and it was the worst thing UK ever did signing up to it...

Guest guest37336
That is so sad, I won't write what I think of the man on here! It's disgusting.

Oh, go on Brit.

Vile, waste of good skin, moron, wouldn't p7ss on him if he were on fire, despicable, moron, and finally, a man who deserves little sympathy for his actions.:mad:

The man is obviously beyond contempt but i think you are barking up the wrong tree - and getting your anti human rights whinge in - in a distasteful way.

The laws of this country - as set by governments and the legal system - dictate that car related deaths are all treated as seemingly unavoidable accidents.

That is the problem, and as you say, he should have got 25 years.

If the law was changed to reflect the views of us poor saps, killing someone in a car would be treated in court the same as if you'd shot/knifed/beat them to death, and the sentences increased accordingly.

"An inspirational leader...exceptionally enthusiastic, committed and motivated" OFSTED 2014.

The sentence was a disgrace tho V,too much of it going on,i read about a toe rag called James boffey from lpool killing a kid down in dorset i think yrs ago(cant do links soz),think he got a suspended sentence,laughing in court he was,since then he's gone on to commit numerous crimes with his gang in the north west,targetting rich areas in cheshire,bursting doors down,terrorising families in their own home etc,wish i could do a link,because the stuff he has done is just unbelievable!

I cant imagine how the parents of the kid in the op feel,i'd have to wait for him,100% i would,right or wrong in the eyes of the law,if anyone done that to a nephew of mine i would do them serious damage,i know you wont agree with that,but i would,100% certain

"The problem with neo conservative capitalism and it's insatiable greed for more wealth and disparity amongst the populace,is that it ended up being the catalyst for the great depression and modern recession"

Me,tonight:wubclub:

Guest Andy
The man is obviously beyond contempt but i think you are barking up the wrong tree - and getting your anti human rights whinge in - in a distasteful way.

The laws of this country - as set by governments and the legal system - dictate that car related deaths are all treated as seemingly unavoidable accidents.

That is the problem, and as you say, he should have got 25 years.

If the law was changed to reflect the views of us poor saps, killing someone in a car would be treated in court the same as if you'd shot/knifed/beat them to death, and the sentences increased accordingly.

Alright Paul,

i do make it clear in the op that it is not only the criminal who has blood on his hands but the people that make the laws.

Also i dont think anything i said in the op was distastful:unsure:

Guest Andy
The sentence was a disgrace tho V,too much of it going on,i read about a toe rag called James boffey from lpool killing a kid down in dorset i think yrs ago(cant do links soz),think he got a suspended sentence,laughing in court he was,since then he's gone on to commit numerous crimes with his gang in the north west,targetting rich areas in cheshire,bursting doors down,terrorising families in their own home etc,wish i could do a link,because the stuff he has done is just unbelievable!

I cant imagine how the parents of the kid in the op feel,i'd have to wait for him,100% i would,right or wrong in the eyes of the law,if anyone done that to a nephew of mine i would do them serious damage,i know you wont agree with that,but i would,100% certain

I am sure that the father of Amy feels the same and if i were him i would want to get revenge, its a dirty word in those circumstances but i am sure thats how i would feel.

Guest guest37336
I am sure that the father of Amy feels the same and if i were him i would want to get revenge, its a dirty word in those circumstances but i am sure thats how i would feel.

Hi Andy and Pablo.

Couldn't agree more, trouble is that it would eat you up until you/we could get our hands on them, but when all said and done, I would make it my lifes work to find the bugger.

Cheers Tony.

Hi Andy and Pablo.

Couldn't agree more, trouble is that it would eat you up until you/we could get our hands on them, but when all said and done, I would make it my lifes work to find the bugger.

Cheers Tony.

I'd have to tone,i'd feel like i owe it to my own,right and wrong wouldnt come into it

"The problem with neo conservative capitalism and it's insatiable greed for more wealth and disparity amongst the populace,is that it ended up being the catalyst for the great depression and modern recession"

Guest Andy
I'd have to tone,i'd feel like i owe it to my own,right and wrong wouldnt come into it

I was just thinking pablo, for someone like you who does not have children to feel as strongly as you do just goes to show how the father in question must feel.:no:

Guest guest37336

Yep, agree Pablo. Have taken 'revenge' to extreme at times mate, (not this drastic though). Rights and wrongs don't come into it, but I was eaten up with vengeance at the time, the old 'mental' state went 'doo lally' for a time, but boy did I feel better when I had seen justice (well my type of justice anyway) done.:embarrassed:

Cheers Tony.

I was just thinking pablo, for someone like you who does not have children to feel as strongly as you do just goes to show how the father in question must feel.:no:

Ive got nephews mate,you remember me telling you what happened down in lpool when one was 13?getting attacked with machetes,samurai swords by the local gangster and drug dealers sons who were 19/20 YOA?3 of them,all with weapons,me nephew empty handed,all because he beat one of their brothers in a fight that the OTHER kid insisted on having!both of them were 13 btw,no age difference.

He got away because his dad(my bro),ran over the field with a hatchet to protect him,my bro had to just stand there swinging the hatchet while the 3 of them turned their attention to him,managed to get away in the end thank christ,had the foresight to put 2 big thick coats on tho,came home looking like edward scissorhands had been at him,only one cut to himself,but his outer coat was ribboned.

It was all sorted in the end,but it wasnt with the help of the law mate,......g useless!

Sometimes you just have to do what you can for yourself if the law wont help,its ok people saying its wrong/against the law,but if you've got spades up against doors to stop people bursting them down in the night,and people making imaginary gun motions at your wife when they see her what do you do if the police wont/cant help?

Thankfully one is paralysed from crashing a stolen car,the other two are in the bighouse for armed robbery,..... them,i hope they die,sorry an all that,im dead easygoing,nice with nice people,but when its scum like them i have NO sympathy.

Oh and btw,were just an ordinary,working class family,NOT+never will be villains,but yer cant let people walk over yer.

Guest guest37336

Makes me wonder what the solution is Pablo. If education is the key then immediately we have two problems. One is that the amount of money that would be needed would be truly massive, and I don't think even in the 'good' times this would be made available.

And the second is this. I know a lot won't agree with me, but there are some people who no matter the amount of money thrown at the problem, the counsellors involved, etc, will NEVER change because they don't WANT to change, has been like this since time inmemorium, and I fear there will ALWAYS be people who will live their lives no matter the consequences.

You could give some the best possible chance of leading a law abiding life, but they will never choose this path, because they simply don't want to change, sad fact of life is that this will be the case forever I reckon.

I equate it like this. Some of my mates have completely opposite views, morality to me, I'm not saying they are wrong, but no matter the argument put forward, (however civilly) they will NEVER come around to my way of thinking, they are who they are and that is it.

I'm not saying give up on the people who commit crimes, if caught early, and it is a massive 'IF' then you 'may' be able to get through to a few, BUT, sooner or later we have to acknowledge the fact that there will always be scum bags who no matter what will continue to be scum bags, an unsavoury and unpalatable fact of life I'm afraid. But the sentencing of these people has GOT to reflect the crimes.

Cheers Tony.:wink:

Guest Bobby

He should have been booted out years ago and the UK should get out of the European Union

I grew up with loads of crims tone,some "harmless",some extremely violent,most of us decided to be workers,but some just dont want to go straight as you say,"some" of them have tho.

But sadly in the main,the majority who went the crim route have stayed that way,i DO think the UK is behind with rehabilitation of crims tho,i do think we need to look at other countries,ive read a lot of stuff about rehabilitating drug users in scandinavia and portugal for instance,but its just a fact of life that some will allways take the "easy" route to £ no matter what,reducing those numbers thru rehabilitation would be a start/something tho.

Guest The Ropey HOFF

My mate works for the border agency, he is a copper and he says getting illegals out of the country is a nightmare, costing millions of pounds per year and their hands are tied most times, but this is another situation, where the lying bent politicians say one thing and do another, we all remember them saying that those serving time will be sent home and we know they are talking bull crap and YES Europe tells them what to do, but other EU countries don't follow suit, they kick them out. Its been said over and over that the humans rights bill is mainly for the low life in society and stuff the majority of the decent folk in society, it makes me feel ashamed and sad for this girl and her devastated father.

My mate works for the border agency, he is a copper and he says getting illegals out of the country is a nightmare, costing millions of pounds per year and their hands are tied most times, but this is another situation, where the lying bent politicians say one thing and do another, we all remember them saying that those serving time will be sent home and we know they are talking bull crap and YES Europe tells them what to do, but other EU countries don't follow suit, they kick them out. Its been said over and over that the humans rights bill is mainly for the low life in society and stuff the majority of the decent folk in society, it makes me feel ashamed and sad for this girl and her devastated father.

Maybe its time to look at the human rights act again jim yes,scrapping it alltogether might not be the best way to go tho,i do agree it has been used by no-marks as a safety net in the past+now tho.

But we had a decent law abiding family here in lpool called the DARR's,integrated into the community,dad a school govenor,kids at uni,the dad had been tortured in pakistan because of his opposition political beliefs before they fled to the uk,they seemed a really decent family,all their neighbours said they were aces,but they were deported,and they've been arrested since they went back,the dad has been tortured again etc,it just seems that the ones who DO deserve asylum dont allways get it,and sometimes it "seems" no-marks use the human rights act to their advantage better than the deserving cases.

Must be hard tho deciding which cases are genuine or not,i'l admit that.

Guest Andy
Maybe its time to look at the human rights act again jim yes,scrapping it alltogether might not be the best way to go tho,i do agree it has been used by no-marks as a safety net in the past+now tho.

But we had a decent law abiding family here in lpool called the DARR's,integrated into the community,dad a school govenor,kids at uni,the dad had been tortured in pakistan because of his opposition political beliefs before they fled to the uk,they seemed a really decent family,all their neighbours said they were aces,but they were deported,and they've been arrested since they went back,the dad has been tortured again etc,it just seems that the ones who DO deserve asylum dont allways get it,and sometimes it "seems" no-marks use the human rights act to their advantage better than the deserving cases.

Must be hard tho deciding which cases are genuine or not,i'l admit that.

What Mr Darr should have done is go out and run a child over or rob a bank or something, he would have been assured of his permanant place in England after a very short prison term.

Sarcasm aside though it does seem unfair that the good get sent back and we get to keep the ****.

He should have been booted out years ago and the UK should get out of the European Union

Thar she blows!

:cool:

"An inspirational leader...exceptionally enthusiastic, committed and motivated" OFSTED 2014.

I think we all agree on what the outcome should have been here.

Unfortunately (for common sense), this man has young children of his own and that's why he's been allowed to stay in the UK - it's their right to have a dad in their lives that the judges are protecting.

I don't necessarily agree with that judgement - the family should be offered the chance to stay or go with their dad - but he should be deported.

What's the odds he splits up with mum in the years to come and still remains...

Guest SDJ&A

The incident happened in 2003, it has taken 7 years to get to the end of this line of legal process.

What makes it take so long?

Julian Assange has a warrant issued with request from Sweden, every member of the police is looking for him. Arrested and processed in days.

Priorities, I guess.

Guest Andy
I think we all agree on what the outcome should have been here.

Unfortunately (for common sense), this man has young children of his own and that's why he's been allowed to stay in the UK - it's their right to have a dad in their lives that the judges are protecting.

I don't necessarily agree with that judgement - the family should be offered the chance to stay or go with their dad - but he should be deported.

What's the odds he splits up with mum in the years to come and still remains...

I dont agree with you much but thats a top post:yes: