Guest Andy

It,s his human rights what won it

Guest Midlanders

Saw this on the news tonight..... what a total disgrace this is to society...... I hope they appeal the sentence length as it is totally disgraceful....

With all the cuts the government is making... just put him on a plane and send him back to where he came from.....

he is a danger and burden to society.... for too long!!!!!!!!!!

If I write to the ozzie government and state my human rights are being breached do you think they will let us in any quicker!!!!!

Guest Andy

An old thread but it's in the news again,

yet another bid to deport the piece of filth in question has failed again:mad:, i honestly wonder what crime you would have to commit to be deported, i know it's probably got something to do with his human rights again on this occasion but again i wonder about the human rights of the little girl he murdered and her family.

Guest The Ropey HOFF

4 months in prison?

Lee Hughes the footballer got 6 years for a similar incident................ this to me was worse, leaving a kiddy under his car wheels and running off................. just how can 4 months be justified................ the poor family.

Its sh!t like this that makes me want to turn my back on England. The priorities in this country are all wrong, those with the power are too focused on their votes and what they get out of their jobs than to those who voted them in. What was wrong with protecting this little innocent girl and her family as well as every other British family. To bloody worried about Human rights, Health and safety, EU and the likes and really dont wish to rock the apple cart.

Her family will go through hell every day thanks to this scum bag, he doesnt deserve to walk the street, let alone a British street. So what about his family, he should have thought about that before he did what he did. No one forced him in the car, life is all about choices, he chose to drive....

08/06/10 TRA received 26/10/10 SA SS Approved 14/11/10. VISA APP lodged 19th Nov 2010 -CO 21/02/11 - VISA GRANTED 08/03/11 ARRIVED IN ADELAIDE 18 July 2011 AND LOVING EVERY SECOND:

This story sickens me but I can't exactly say it comes as a shock.