Killie

475, and recent work exp.Confused

Hi There everybody

That's my first post but probably most important for me. O.K

Lets start

I Get the state nomination for 475visa, from NSW,my nominated occupation(1299-15 Welfare Centre Manager) is on every SOL list 1,2,3 and 4 , that's fine , but i have the issue with the recent work experience,my question is , it can be from any SOL List(1,2,3,4)? ,{As my present work exp.is just on list number 4(3421-17 Disabilities Services Officer)} or just number 3 or maybe just number 4, or maybe something different which i do not c.I know i have to meet recent work experience from any occupation from SOL(12 mth in the last 24mth), but how does it work for them IMMI AU?

:wink:

:biggrin:

Please help

Hi There everybody

That's my first post but probably most important for me. O.K

Lets start

I Get the state nomination for 475visa, from NSW,my nominated occupation(1299-15 Welfare Centre Manager) is on every SOL list 1,2,3 and 4 , that's fine , but i have the issue with the recent work experience,my question is , it can be from any SOL List(1,2,3,4)? ,{As my present work exp.is just on list number 4(3421-17 Disabilities Services Officer)} or just number 3 or maybe just number 4, or maybe something different which i do not c.I know i have to meet recent work experience from any occupation from SOL(12 mth in the last 24mth), but how does it work for them IMMI AU?

:wink:

:biggrin:

Please help

Here is the relevant regulation:

(1) If the applicant has nominated a skilled occupation which is specified by the Minister in an instrument in writing for this subclause, the applicant has been employed in the skilled occupation for at least 12 months in the period of 24 months ending immediately before the day on which the application was made.

(2) If the applicant has not nominated a skilled occupation as described in subclause (1):

(a) the applicant has been employed in a skilled occupation for at least 12 months in the period of 24 months ending immediately before the day on which the application was made; or

(b) the following requirements are met:

(i) the applicant satisfied the Australian study requirement in the period of 6 months ending immediately before the day on which the application was made;

(ii) each degree, diploma or trade qualification used to satisfy the Australian study requirement is closely related to the applicant’s nominated skilled occupation.

Skilled occupation

(1) A skilled occupation, in relation to a person, means an occupation of a kind that:

(a) is specified by the Minister in an instrument in writing to be a skilled occupation; and

(b) for which a number of points specified in the instrument are available; and

© is applicable to the person in accordance with the specification.

(2) Without limiting subregulation (1), the Minister may specify in the instrument any matter in relation to an occupation, or to a class of persons to which the instrument relates, including:

(a) that an occupation is a skilled occupation for a class of persons;

(b) that an occupation is a skilled occupation for a person who is nominated by a State or Territory government agency.

**************************************************************************************************

Subclause (1) does not apply to you.

I hope this helps.

Westly Russell Registered Migration Agent 0316072 www.pinoyau.com

Sorry I am not sure did i understand that properly.please make it clearer for me.

So immi.gov.au is saying "any occupation from applicable SOL"

But which one is relevant to my situation if StatSOL(state migration plan) wasn't release yet for my State(NSW)and i already get a nomination and lodge applicationt to DIAC

That,s what i found on SOL4

"This list applies to occupations in the State Migration Plans (StatSOL) with ANZSCO codes. This list applies to applicants for subclasses

176 (Skilled – Sponsored), 886 (Skilled – Sponsored), 475 (Skilled – Regional Sponsored) and 487 (Skilled – Regional Sponsored) visas who are nominated by

a State or Territory government agency. "

and SOL3

"This list applies to all GSM applicants from the date of commencement of the new Skilled Occupation List on 1 July 2010 including those who

qualify for the transitional arrangements but choose to apply under the new SOL. "

Any comments?

A&D

Many DIAC publications, including their website, provide information that is simplistic, incomplete and sometimes wrong.

I suggest you put the facts of your case, including a full description of your daily duties, to a registered migration agent for an opinion.

Westly Russell Registered Migration Agent 0316072 www.pinoyau.com