Studying a PGCE in oz..

Guest Wales88

Guest Wales88

Hi,

First post to this forum. I didn't know where else to post this as the education section seems to be more orientated towards good schools for kids etc. Anyway, was due to come over to Oz in June time to do a year and then maybe the second year on a working holiday visa. However, after spending six months back in the Uk I feel i need to further my education more specifically towards a field of work but am desperate to visit oz soon!

So, my question is has anyone studied in oz? How did you go about enrolling on your course? And, how did you find living costs, cost of study etc.?

Thanks,

Rich

Guest The Pom Queen

Hi Rich

Welcome to PIO (pomsinoz).

I do know that if you are studying over here you have to have access to ex amount of money for each year of the course to support you. I think this figure was increased to $18,000 pa for the main applicant. A great site to have a read through is: Study in Australia here you will find all the information you need about studying in Australia and how to go about applying.

Good luck

Kate