register-now-button_orig.png
and join in with discussions   
ask migration questions
message other members

..and much much more!

Guest MonsterMunch

Anyone work for Macquarie Bank?

Guest MonsterMunch

I'm at second interview stage for a new job at Macquarie Bank... OH and I are also considering starting a family in the next little while, so I wondered if anyone could tell me what their parental leave policy is? I've googled but can't find it anywhere, and don't think it's something I should really ask my interviewer!!!

Any other comments or tips for working at MacBank would be most welcome too!

I'm at second interview stage for a new job at Macquarie Bank... OH and I are also considering starting a family in the next little while, so I wondered if anyone could tell me what their parental leave policy is? I've googled but can't find it anywhere, and don't think it's something I should really ask my interviewer!!!

Any other comments or tips for working at MacBank would be most welcome too!

Sorry - I have no idea - but it should be detailed in the contract if you are offered the role. Good luck with the second interview.

Best Newcomer 2013-14.

Guest nm123

Hmm, thanks.. I expect it would be in an HR policy or something, not necessarily my contract... We'll see...

Hmm, thanks.. I expect it would be in an HR policy or something, not necessarily my contract... We'll see...

You're right - it might not be detailed in the contract - but the contract should refer you to the terms and conditions of your employment and you should be able to see what they are before you sign up. But that's the type of thing you work out once you have been offered the job I would have thought. Unless your situation is more complex?

Best Newcomer 2013-14.