Sunshine Coast expats barbie on 27th Dec

sgperry

hey everyone,

continuing with our aim to have an ex pat barbeque each month, I thought we'd try for the next one on the Monday after boxing day ???

What do people think? And perhaps we could try for somewhere around the Coolum Beach area this time??

cheers Sue

Guest guest36187

Good luck with that one. I wish we could come but we are only up at Mums (CazBeckham) on Chrissy Eve and Day and then coming back to Brissie. Have fun tho and MERRY CHRISTMAS!

Guest cazbeckham

yeah good luck Sue, I think a lot of people will be busy but hope not for our sake of continuing the monthly bbq's

We will make it to one of them one day.

Have a great xmas

hey everyone,

continuing with our aim to have an ex pat barbeque each month, I thought we'd try for the next one on the Monday after boxing day ???

What do people think? And perhaps we could try for somewhere around the Coolum Beach area this time??

cheers Sue

Hi Sue

I have confirmed that we are coming on facebook page and look forward to seeing you again.

We wish you a very happy christmas!!!!

Emma, Antony, Catherine and Elizabeth

hi everyone,

just to let you know that we have moved the next ex pats barbeque to Tuesday 28th December so that others can make it.

At the moment the venue will be somewhere near Coolum beach but I will confirm probably over the xmas period exactly where.

hope to see some regulars and meet more newcomers to the coast, cheers sue

hi everyone,

just to let you know that we have moved the next ex pats barbeque to Tuesday 28th December so that others can make it.

At the moment the venue will be somewhere near Coolum beach but I will confirm probably over the xmas period exactly where.

hope to see some regulars and meet more newcomers to the coast, cheers sue

Hi Sue,

Is this open to new people too? We have lived here for 6 months now and have been to a few other ex-pat meets but are looking for something over xmas.

We would love to come if thats ok.

Sarah:anisanta:

Hi Sue,

Is this open to new people too? We have lived here for 6 months now and have been to a few other ex-pat meets but are looking for something over xmas.

We would love to come if thats ok.

Sarah:anisanta:

hi Sarah,

of course, all the barbeques are open to all ex pats - longtime and recent. It would be lovely to meet you.

The details for the barbeque on Tuesday 28th December are as follows:

From 10 am

Meet at Coolum Beach, near the skateboard area

bring whatever you'd like to eat - there should be barbeques available if you wish to use them, we normally do a big barbeque and cook our own stuff - sausages, bacon, eggs, etc.

any problems, my mobile is 0400 497 080

looking forward to seeing regulars and newcomers, everyone have a lovely xmas,

regards Sue

Guest cazbeckham

Hope you lot dont get too wet at the BBQ - to be honest I would rather wait for a drier day, so won't be at this BBQ but for all those going have a great time and a Very Happy New Year to you all.

cheers Caz.

Hopefully by Tuesday the weather won't be so bad, but if it is there are lots of cafes and places to sit undercover. The important thing is for people to meet other folks in similar positions to theirs ie. having not long ago arrived here, etc.

As far as I know, this is what the people who've come to the previous barbeques have found to be the best part about them.

Sharing experiences, and enjoying some wonderful scenery at the same time.

hopefully you can come along to one next year, cheers Sue

hi Sarah,

of course, all the barbeques are open to all ex pats - longtime and recent. It would be lovely to meet you.

The details for the barbeque on Tuesday 28th December are as follows:

From 10 am

Meet at Coolum Beach, near the skateboard area

bring whatever you'd like to eat - there should be barbeques available if you wish to use them, we normally do a big barbeque and cook our own stuff - sausages, bacon, eggs, etc.

any problems, my mobile is 0400 497 080

looking forward to seeing regulars and newcomers, everyone have a lovely xmas,

regards Sue

Thanks Sue,

We don't care if it's raining we'll be there, we just want to be around people during this week and have some laughs so we'll see you there!

Thanks Sue,

We don't care if it's raining we'll be there, we just want to be around people during this week and have some laughs so we'll see you there!

hi Sarah (and anyone else who might have been thinking of coming along tomorrow),

we've admitted defeat due to the weather and have decided to postpone the barbeque until later in the month. Probably do it near Australia Day.

Hope you get this message - or assume anyway that its off due to rain! A little rain we can deal with, but a deluge is it a little too much :-)

hopefully see you at the barbie in a few weeks, cheers Sue

hi Sarah (and anyone else who might have been thinking of coming along tomorrow),

we've admitted defeat due to the weather and have decided to postpone the barbeque until later in the month. Probably do it near Australia Day.

Hope you get this message - or assume anyway that its off due to rain! A little rain we can deal with, but a deluge is it a little too much :-)

hopefully see you at the barbie in a few weeks, cheers Sue

Thanks for the update Sue.

Will see you all when the rains lets up a bit.

Sarah