Sign in to follow this  
Guest julio69x

Industrial Engineers!

Guest julio69x

HI, I am a Industrial Engineer waiting for the result of my asssessment by Engineers Australia. I am currently in Perth with my wife and we are holding a student visa (English school). The plan is lodge the application for 175 independent visa next January after the result of the redtape with EA.

I am aware of the difficult to get a job (as a engineer) in my current situation but I have been wondering how to get any entry bottom position in a company.

is anyone here with similar qualifications that can give me advice?

My experience background is 5 years in manufacturing companies (first in a foundry and then rubber and plastic company) my role has been as a plant engineer or similar. I´m 26 year old ...

thanks

Hi and welcome to PIO, I will move your thread in to the jobs and careers section of the forum where hopefully you will get some replies.

Kate

If you are depressed you are living in the past. If you are anxious you are living in the future. If you are at peace you are living in the present.

Guest yessica76

Hi,

I am Electronic Engineer but I am waiting for my assesment as Industrial Engineer due to my experiencie as Project Manager...

Now, I am depresed...Industrial is not in any Sponsor State List..so I am lost..

Guest julio69x

could you apply for either production or plant engineer? is not a big difference en the anzsco definition...!