register-now-button_orig.png
and join in with discussions   
ask migration questions
message other members

..and much much more!

Guest breadback

Brisbane - need living and bedroom furniture for end of January 2011

Guest breadback

I plan on moving into an unfurnished 2 bedroom apartment in Brisbane at the end of January. I would like to purchase living room and bedroom furniture for the apartment (e.g. queen beds, couches, coffee tables etc.).

Does anyone have a set of furniture for sale that meet my requirements?

Hiya

Why dont you have a look on Ebay after xmas (search within 50km of where you will be)and ask the seller if you can arrange to collect when you need it /move in, you can certainly get a bargain there. Trading post is another site worth a look nearer the time.

Fantastic furniture have some great deals on new home packages,their stuff isnt meant to last forever but its not rubbish either.

Good Luck with your move

Cal x

If you don't go after what you want, you'll never have it. If you don't ask, the answer is always no. If you don't step forward, you're always in the same place...

If you get a chance,take it, If it changes your life,let it. Nobody said it would be easy they just said it would be worth it...

hi we are selling sofas brown leather 3 and a 2. also fridge freezer, wash, machine , dining table and 6 chairs , 2 double beds and one single if you interested. all things only 3 months old and sofa about 12.

can you send me more details about the washing machine please and how much you are asking for it.

Thanks

Rudi

x

thanks for that - which model is it - I need to know what size it is.

Thanks

Rudi

x

its whirpool wfs1273bd its a standard size

Thanks - will get back to you - hubby is away until tomorrow so will talk to him when he gets home. When are you leaving?

Love

Rudi

x

Guest robbosdownunder

Hi, not sure if you saw our post on this forum? We are selling heaps of stuff and need to shift it by end Jan, early Feb. Let us know if anything interests you. Good luck with your move.

Guest breadback
hi we are selling sofas brown leather 3 and a 2. also fridge freezer, wash, machine , dining table and 6 chairs , 2 double beds and one single if you interested. all things only 3 months old and sofa about 12.

I have sent you a private message.

Guest breadback
Hi, not sure if you saw our post on this forum? We are selling heaps of stuff and need to shift it by end Jan, early Feb. Let us know if anything interests you. Good luck with your move.

Cheers, sent you a PM.

Guest leepj

robbosdownunder,

just joined the forum and sen this thread we are in the same situation but need to furnish by 14th Jan move in, do you have any more details on what you have for sale, photos and price?

Thanks,

Lee

I think Rob already left.......this was posted a year ago!

There was someone else who posted recently in the Wynnum area that was leaving and selling stuff - I would have a look through some of the more recent posts in the for sale section.

Love

Rudi

x