Thank you Mark ...Good Bye Motorbike

Guest leanneandmark

Guest leanneandmark

I just wanted to tell you all how much i love my Mark

He sold his much loved, very precious Motor bike today (VTR 1000 Firestorm). He is a very sad, Heart broken Man.

We hope to be ready to go to OZ this time nx yr and wanted to sell it now incase nx summer it doesn't sell for the right price, and then we are stuck with it before we leave.

Also i bought it for his 30th bday, and i think he felt he could use the money to get me something special for mine. (of course there is no need,... just the one Diamond will do) but it does mean we can put it in the Aus fund.

Thanks Mark

Leanne xxxx

Arh... well done mark.... if you are anything like my OH selling your bike will be like loosing a limb....

i remember when neil had to sell his baby when we went to work in malaysia... there were tears for days.....:cry:

He has decided to take his new baby to Oz this time... so no tears....this time

Lianne - you must be very proud of him!!

Oh and make sure that diamond is set in something nice and gold!!

min x:wubclub:

What is it with men and their bikes, they do have a love affair with them don't they.

Very sensilble of you both to sell and get the best price and who's to say there won't be the opportunity to buy another one sometime in the Australian future- or is that me being daft?

I'm gonna be so sad at havin to sell my little gem of a car that has ferried me about for years, I'd love to take her with me.

Well done Mark, time is a great healer!

Guest KP Nuts

Oh C'mon mark it was only a honda not like it was a Triumph bonny or a good old BSA rocket.....

But i know your right hand and left foot, is gonna be a bit lifeless for a while, but you'll soon find summit to take it's place when ya get to OZ.

Mr KP Nut. 363p.gif

Ps, i'd lurve to have an R6 when we get there......

hi mark /

sad 2 hear about the bike but you can always get another when you get thare and youl have the weather 2 use it ive got 2 rd400.s but will put them in storage just cant bring myself 2 sell them . if your heading for perth you can borrow one for a blast

no wheelies :biglaugh::policeman:

Guest wardy

It can be so difficult pulling yourself away from something you love so much, now remember Leanne remember to keep hold of that diamond in case he wants to trade it in for a new motorbike when you get to Oz. :wubclub:

Kaye x

Guest thekeg95

Hey Mark

Well done son!

Seems as that you've made this ultimate sacrifice it is only fair that when you arrive and settle in that your reward should be CBR XX SUPER BLACKBIRD.

Mine is good for 198 mph the only trouble being that we got speed limits in the territory in the last year but before that WOO HOO:jiggy:

STEVE

Guest Fat Boy Fat

Selling your bike is not the end of the world, it's almost the end of the world.

This is a great place to ride I just get on mine and go exploring. The only thing is the police have a real downer on bikes in South Australia and my old stripped down black Harley seems to upset them or is it they like it so much they stop me to have a better look.

Just remember you can always get a new wife but your motorbikes for life.

Guest leanneandmark

000200BA.gif FBF we are heading your way nx yr, and i'll remember your lovely comments.

00020077.gif Consider your self warned.

Leanne xxx

Guest brucestobrisbane

Hi Mark, well done!

Brendan sold his Harley 4 weeks ago (100 miles on clock) and he is still in mourning!!! :sad:

It will be worth it, and they do sell bikes over there too! Think of all the brownie points you've earned.:unsure:

Guest KP Nuts
only a dog hangin out a car window knows how a biker feels :biglaugh:

Oh Keily, please dont take this the wrong way, but you got that soooooo true,

was you a dog in a previous life, or have you ridden yourself.

Mr KP Nut.

363p.gif

Guest KP Nuts
have had 85 bikes first at 8yrs currently got 2 ac rd400s moded tzr runnin gear and rgv .

Oh ok, flash girl, 15_9_28.gif thats put me in me place i've only had 3.

Mate of mine used to have rd400 completely bored out, he may still have it but hav'nt seen him for years.

Mr KP Nut. 363p.gif

Guest KP Nuts
been called alot of things usually by mrs keily:biglaugh:but not a girl .send me your email and il send picture if rd see what you think /

OMG He'S done me again 15_8_211.gif

Sorry dude thought you were a she with the name, did'nt think it could've been your surname, gave my missus a good laugh, at my expense

Mr KP Nut. 363p.gif

Archived