Obtained SS+176 lodged +Occuation on SMP but IELTS below new requirements!

reza

Guest HoriFTC
QLD SMP has been released, I have QLD SS with occupation on SMP and lodged my visa with DIAC

My IELTS is below their new updated requirements

Am I promoted to CAT2?:eek::eek:

Regards:wubclub::cute:

reza, I have already answered your question, why don't you want understand that the published IELTS requirements are for new applicants only??

reza, I have already answered your question, why don't you want understand that the published IELTS requirements are for new applicants only??

Sorry for that and thanks for your reply . I was a little bit nervous and could not control myself. There was another friend here who had the same question and others might have, It could help others too

Regards

Guest HoriFTC
Sorry for that and thanks for your reply . I was a little bit nervous and could not control myself. There was another friend here who had the same question and others might have, It could help others too

Regards

OK, no problem mate.

Just relax, I am sure you will be contacted by CO in couple of days.

Guest dragsterwish

Regards

Hi Reza, we understand your anxiety over this point. We would be wondering too if we were in your shoe. I'm glad that you have moved on to Cat. 2 and look forward to your CO soon!

Have a good celebration tonight! :wink:

Guest shafaqat309

Can anyone comment on my case please,

i have Queensland sponsorship, have applied for the 176 and allocated case officer 7 months back but now my occupation is not on the SMP list.

i have Queensland sponsorship, have applied for the 176 and allocated case officer 7 months back but now my occupation is not on the SMP list.

I think your case is different, your application will be processed

There have been many Cat3 who have been assigned CO recently and their application is under process, even I have seen Cat4 with CO

Regards

Guest shafaqat309
I think your case is different, your application will be processed

There have been many Cat3 who have been assigned CO recently and their application is under process, even I have seen Cat4 with CO

Regards

but my occupation is not on new SOL.

Guest sivakumar
QLD SMP has been released, I have QLD SS with occupation on SMP and lodged my visa with DIAC

My IELTS is below their new updated requirements

Am I promoted to CAT2?:eek::eek:

Regards:wubclub::cute:

Doesn't matter as long as you have already hold a state sponsorship. It is for those applying hereafter.

Best of Luck to have a king & 'beautiful' lady

Guest sivakumar
Hi reza,

I guess it will not take effect in your case.

two of my friends who both are civil engineers with VIC sponsorships have been approved by DIAC last month though their IELTS results are 4*6.

Take it easy~~

I can't believe this

Shafqat these priorities are only for processing .... please note when VIC SMP was announced it was also mentioned some where that those CAT-3 applicants who already got CO will not be effected. now you have already got CO and ur application is in process ..... now please relax, you do not need SMP. keep one more thing in Mind, when July Priority processing was released it was mentioned in that document that those applicants who already have CO will not b effected so, with 2 references you do not worry and take a chill ...........

Archived