How many Accountant Awaiting WA SMP

dooodi

All

Now it seems that WA SMP is imminent, let say late next week, this thread is for Accountant to keep in touch and check status until succeeded

Please let each other know, how many have SS issued and awating SMP? and How many are planning to appky first time?

Cheers to All Accountant

Note: WA SMP may have one condition, Seven years of Exp ( and yes, IELTS 4 X 7)

Guest The Ropey HOFF

Hi

sorry i don't know the answer to this, i will bump it up to the front so hopefully you will get the answer and help you need, best of luck.

Hi

sorry i don't know the answer to this, i will bump it up to the front so hopefully you will get the answer and help you need, best of luck.

Great help, Thanks

So I assume not many accountant holding breath for WA SMP

Come on guys/ gals

• 2 weeks later...

Hi guys !

To all who is already lodged :)

As an accountant and WA SS holder does anybody have DIAC confirmation (or PLE answer) that you are in Cat2 - not in Cat3 ?

Thanks

• 6 months later...
Guest juzzy
All

Now it seems that WA SMP is imminent, let say late next week, this thread is for Accountant to keep in touch and check status until succeeded

Please let each other know, how many have SS issued and awating SMP? and How many are planning to appky first time?

Cheers to All Accountant

Note: WA SMP may have one condition, Seven years of Exp ( and yes, IELTS 4 X 7)

Hi Doodi, I am currently waiting on Vic but the rejection rate is high, I may be applying to WA shortly. On their list it says that you only have to have worked 3 of the past 5 years in your profession along with the 4 x 7 IELTS. Where do you get 7 years?

Justin

Archived