Company Sponsorship

Guest Spinderella

Guest Spinderella

Can anyone help ?? We are currently in NZ on 2yr work visas and want to emigrate to Oz. Hubby has 19yrs exp in building trade (self emp) and is emp in NZ as Carpenter (no formal qualifications tho but can provide references). He is 46yrs old and we've been told only optn for is sponsorship by a company who will argue for age waiver. Any advice would be great - thanks

Guest oz migration

Hi

Its true that after 45 on the GSM (General Skilled Migration) it gets much more complex. The easier option would be company sponsorship, if you need help please go to my website (details below) and join using the Professions In Demand (others) section.

Regards

Chris

Guest Kim Hunter

Hi Spinderella,

What do you do and how old are you? If you have formal quals and experience may be you'd be the best applicant?

Happy to assist if you give me a bit more info. Then I'll give my two bobs worth re both of you.

Regards,

Guest Spinderella

Hi Kim

I'm 41 and don't have any form quals (educ to 'A' Level only). I've worked in admin, ranging from Banking to Account Management (Marketing industry).

Any advice you could give us would be GREATLY appreciated.

Thanks

Guest Kim Hunter

Hubby is best applicant then, but better get your skates on as time is ticking age wise.

457 then 856 and argue age is asap is the way to go. Or regional sponsored migration - RSMS or new equivalent @ 1.9.07.

Archived