Australian Group 4 Applicants!!our lives have been put on hold!!!

Guest tenbandz

Defo on for that Beer John

Received an email from My uncle today advising that he has received confirmation from DIAc that his nomination for Soph as a Hairdresser has been received, we now wait to see if it gets approved at least thats another iron in the fire. Just out of interest it was received on the 24th Nov and the fee $455 was taken the same day... you couldnt make it up could you ?

Doesnt seem to be any delay with the taking of money... that is one dept running smoothly ! Lol:jiggy:

Shane

Hi Shane,

Yeh DIAC aren't shy at taking the cash quickly. Great news for you and Soph. Just as a matter of interest, how long did it take your uncle from the point of applying until the confirmation? just that it seems to be taking a while with our sponsor. Was it your uncle who paid the $455?

Cheers,

John:hug:

Falling between the cracks of skilled migration reform - The National Interest - 3 December 2010

The ABC (or at least the journalist Peter Mares) is aware ...

Best regards.

Thanks Alan for quoting this post....I wrote to Peter and he called me for an interview.... I'm very grateful for him for granting me this opportunity .....Lets see what Mr Bowen has to say next week!!

Hi Shane,

Yeh DIAC aren't shy at taking the cash quickly. Great news for you and Soph. Just as a matter of interest, how long did it take your uncle from the point of applying until the confirmation? just that it seems to be taking a while with our sponsor. Was it your uncle who paid the $455?

Cheers,

John:hug:

Hi John.

All my uncle received was confirmation that they have received the nomination and that it will now be looked at. They have not approved it yet. Their letter stated it was received on the 24th Nov and they sent a letter back on the 26th saying thanks for your money and they will be in touch.

My uncle paid the $455 as he is the nominator but we will pay him back.

Mu uncle had mentioned in his nomination that Soph had passed TRA and been nominated under 176 by WA as an Hairdresser. The Centre of excellence that he lodged with is the DIAC office in Perth. So we are hoping that the nomination might be approved as they are in the same CBD and WA sponsored Soph for a reason.

I will let you know when we here anything but they did stress that the majority of nominations are taking between 3-4 months to process. Personally I think it will be quicker than this as it is a Cat 1 priority.

Did you hear that silence then ...... ? It was me holding my breath :biggrin:

Shane

Yes and the reason for this is why? you have no hair and are as bald as a coot and would not require an Hairdresser. MORAN

I think you mean Moron.

To disappoint you I have hair and am not bald, but the point is, do you think that haidressers should be high up in the acceptable occupations list? I really can't see why.

I know how upsetting it is to be waiting for emigration, I've been there too. My Sister and family got knocked back and my Brother in law is in the police force. They spent a lot of money for attending interviews and even got invited down the London for a presentation from the Australian Police. They got the worst outcome possible, got put in a "pool" and never heard anything since. That was about 4 years ago. They put their lives on hold for a while but eventually just had to move on and put it behind them.

I think you mean Moron.

To disappoint you I have hair and am not bald, but the point is, do you think that haidressers should be high up in the acceptable occupations list? I really can't see why.

I know how upsetting it is to be waiting for emigration, I've been there too. My Sister and family got knocked back and my Brother in law is in the police force. They spent a lot of money for attending interviews and even got invited down the London for a presentation from the Australian Police. They got the worst outcome possible, got put in a "pool" and never heard anything since. That was about 4 years ago. They put their lives on hold for a while but eventually just had to move on and put it behind them.

You have just hit the nail right on the head why people get upset irrespective of occupation. We have all paid loads of money. My wife who is a Hairdresser passed the 120 point mark at the time of application therefore ticking every box. It appeared your family did not have the required pass mark and therefore were placed in a pool.

We all have reasons to be upset with the immigration process !

I think you mean Moron.

, do you think that haidressers should be high up in the acceptable occupations list? I really can't see why.

YES I DO, ANY OCCUPATION WHO CAN FIND EMPLOYMENT EASY SHOULD BE HIGH UP, WHO IS ANYONE TO SAY ONE OCCUPATION IS BETTER THAN ANOUTHER:mad:

AND YES I AM A HAIRDRESSER WHO TAKES PRIDE IN MY OCCUPATION, WHO HAS PAID HER MONEY , WHO HAS BEEN GRANTED SS FROM WA AND WHO WAS WANTED WHEN APPLIED :wink:

JOOLS X

PS FEEL FREE TO SPELL CHECK ME AS WELL:-)

Archived