You're currently viewing the forum as a Guest
register-now-button_orig.png
and join in with discussions   
ask migration questions
message other members

..and much much more!

Sign in to follow this  
Guest ManasiK

176-Family Sponsership- on SOL-Timelines?

Guest ManasiK

Hi All,

I lodged my application to DIAC on 25th Nov, Can anybody tell me if everyting works out positively, How many months will it take to get the visa??

I have applied thru 176 - Sponsership visa and my occupation is on SOL.(Priority 3)

-Thanks

M:wub:

Guest HappyPuppy

No one in this forum able to answer your question. Please reffer ""Cat 3 where are you"' thread. You can have a little idea.

Regards,

HP

Guest Jan'n'Lee
Hi All,

I lodged my application to DIAC on 25th Nov, Can anybody tell me if everyting works out positively, How many months will it take to get the visa??

I have applied thru 176 - Sponsership visa and my occupation is on SOL.(Priority 3)

-Thanks

M:wub:

Hi Manasik,

I am 176 - family sponsored in Category three. I applied in Sept 2008 and got a case officer six weeks ago.... hope this helps!!!!

Janet

Guest HappyPuppy
Hi Manasik' date='

I am 176 - family sponsored in Category three. I applied in Sept 2008 and got a case officer six weeks ago.... hope this helps!!!!

Janet[/quote']

Hi Janet,

Whts the current status of your application? Are PCC and Form 80 in met staus? Has mdical been finalised? Why it is taking such a long time to grant? I got my case officer 4 weeks ago and still pending, having all document being met status.

Regards,

HP