Our Stat Dec for children - hope it helps someone.

Guest Noodle

Sorting my files, hope this helps someone out, it is our Statutory Declaration (personal info. deleted) for my two eldest children with regard to my ex-husband. We typed this letter ourselves, I went to a solicitor with my ex and he had to sign, solicitor dated and stamped. Done and dusted in 5/10 mins and cost £10.00.

Australian Government

Department of Immigration and Citizenship

DATE: (hand written by Solicitor)

FULL NAME AND ADDRESS OF PARENT: (type in the ex’s details Name) of (full UK address).

Department of Immigration – Australian Consulate

Ref: (type in name of child or children and include date of birth)

I, (type in father’s name) of (type in full UK address), (type in father’s date of birth), British Passport Number (type in passport number), HEREBY SOLEMNLY PROVIDE MY FULL CONSENT & PERMISSION to my ex-wife now (type in your name and date of birth), British Passport Number (type in passport number) to take our children (type in child/ren full names date of birth and British Passport Number) to permanently emigrate to & reside with their mother (type in your name) and step-father (type in hubby’s name, date of birth and British passport number). I understand this will be indefinitely and I am in full knowledge of their intentions to emigrate.

Yours faithfully,

(type in capitals fathers full name)

Signed in my presence by (type in capitals fathers name), the same having produced to me his passport as evidence of identity.

Dated this day of ………………..…….. 2009

………………………………………….

Solicitor

Archived