Roberts13

Stat Dec's

I know this topic has been questioned alot and has many threads, however after searching the site i cant find an answer to my question regarding them so was hoping to shed a little light on my query.

We are here on a 457 visa and currently completing an application for the 856 ENS. I am collating all the evidence for my husbands trade quals and work experience.

For the 457 we had a few stat decs for his work experience as alot of the companies he has worked for no longer exsist. We had these stat decs signed by a solicitor in the UK at the time 2 years ago.

So for the application i am able to get copies of his certificates etc and have them signed by a JP but for the stat decs will we need to do new ones and have them signed over here ? or can we use the exsisting ones we used for the original application ?

Also if we can use the original ones are we able to copy them and have them signed by a JP also to avoid sending in the original?

Thanks in advance for any help in this matter.

JO - Mummy of 4 & Wife to Garath - On a 457 since Oct 2008 - Garath Electrician - Applied for 856 - Nom & App (non DRC) submitted 18/05 (parramatta) Acknowledged 23/5 - Payment 01/06 - News of Case officer allocated 15/12 ...GRANTED 30/12

Bumping up :)

JO - Mummy of 4 & Wife to Garath - On a 457 since Oct 2008 - Garath Electrician - Applied for 856 - Nom & App (non DRC) submitted 18/05 (parramatta) Acknowledged 23/5 - Payment 01/06 - News of Case officer allocated 15/12 ...GRANTED 30/12

Bump Bump!!

Hope someone on here can help you soon

Lorraine x

:jimlad:

Agent 02/10, carpentry +ve assmt 08/10, SA SS apprvd 11/10 176 lodged 9/12/10 Cat 2 01/11 CO 14/02/11 medicals 17/03/11 PCC's 11/3/11 VISA GRANTED 31/3/11. Validated July 2011. House finally sold June 2014 flights booked 1/4/15