rgrangana

Medical for Non Migrating Dependants

Hi

I have a question with my visa application. Today case officer requested medical for wife as non migrating dependent. But she is pregnant at the moment. If I Please give me some advice.

Cheers

176 FS: 14.01.2009 - CO 26.11.2010, meds Received on 18.05.2011/ Spouse med finalised 24/05/11- Son's meds finalised 26/05/11; Visa granted 26/05/2011:jiggy:

Guest Noodle

Go to the immi.gov.au website and look up medicals. It says that you have to have a chest x-ray, you are given the choice to either defer until after the baby is born or sign a waiver to say that if the x-ray affects your unborn child they are not responsible.

Forgive me for asking, why is your wife a non-migrating Dependant?

Leila x

Hi

I have a question with my visa application. Today case officer requested medical for wife as non migrating dependent. But she is pregnant at the moment. If I Please give me some advice.

Cheers

Hi... You can inform the CO that your wfe is pregnant. She will allow your wife to do the medicals at a later date.

IELTs/5Sep9/L8.5 R7.5 W7.5 S8 OA8VetApp23Nov09 +ive5Mar10CV VeriACT8Mar10Rec-16Apr10AppACTSS-dox sent27Apr10ApprvlRecd22Jun10App.176-SMP 22Apr10CO-22Nov10PCC/Meds-Dec2010 Visa Granted-4Feb2011

Go to the immi.gov.au website and look up medicals. It says that you have to have a chest x-ray, you are given the choice to either defer until after the baby is born or sign a waiver to say that if the x-ray affects your unborn child they are not responsible.

Forgive me for asking, why is your wife a non-migrating Dependant?

Leila x

Thanks for your reply. I didn't add as secondary applicant as I am not sure what kind of change can take place in DIAC while waiting until baby born and which could end up with stuck in another limbo.

Has anyone got exemptions for non - migrating dependent medical requirement due to pregnancy ?

176 FS: 14.01.2009 - CO 26.11.2010, meds Received on 18.05.2011/ Spouse med finalised 24/05/11- Son's meds finalised 26/05/11; Visa granted 26/05/2011:jiggy:

Guest Noodle

thanks for your reply am BUMPING, someone will be able to help you soon I am sure. Leila x