Medical for Non Migrating Dependants

rgrangana

Go to the immi.gov.au website and look up medicals. It says that you have to have a chest x-ray, you are given the choice to either defer until after the baby is born or sign a waiver to say that if the x-ray affects your unborn child they are not responsible.

Forgive me for asking, why is your wife a non-migrating Dependant?

Leila x

Hi

I have a question with my visa application. Today case officer requested medical for wife as non migrating dependent. But she is pregnant at the moment. If I Please give me some advice.

Cheers

Hi... You can inform the CO that your wfe is pregnant. She will allow your wife to do the medicals at a later date.

Go to the immi.gov.au website and look up medicals. It says that you have to have a chest x-ray, you are given the choice to either defer until after the baby is born or sign a waiver to say that if the x-ray affects your unborn child they are not responsible.

Forgive me for asking, why is your wife a non-migrating Dependant?

Leila x

Thanks for your reply. I didn't add as secondary applicant as I am not sure what kind of change can take place in DIAC while waiting until baby born and which could end up with stuck in another limbo.

Has anyone got exemptions for non - migrating dependent medical requirement due to pregnancy ?

Archived