Geelong meet

Guest guest36762

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest guest36762
I'd be game in theory though I'll only just be off t'boat. Will keep an eye on this thread and if it works for me I'll pop along.

okey dokey, keep checking thread, as you can see it's buzzing

would be nice to meet you. I've got that reem of A4

Guest guest36762
Excellent. Yes. Tis the key ingredient to any good party. :policeman:

Yes, would be nice to meet you too. And Noodle, Olly, Geoff and others. :yes:

that's up to them.......they did participate in this thread before but I suspect as a pi5s take?:wink:

Guest guest36762
:shocked: But I am sure that isn't the case. Why wouldn't they want to participate in a meet up with your fine self Harpo? :elvis:

erm...........erm..........not sure?

harpodom, not a p--- take at all, ya doughnut. Would not be a great start to our new life now would it! I only took this off 'subscribed threads' a couple of days ago but, noted your user name. I seem to get e-mails every few posts but thought the thread had gone wayward and was going to contact you our week two or three.

Yes, we would like to meet up 26th Feb. and have marked it on my calender. All details would be better sooner rather than later. Firm the date, venue before 23rd January afternoon and we will be there. If not, I will keep checking every time we get to a free internet café.

Ley x

Guest guest36762
harpodom, not a p--- take at all, ya doughnut. Would not be a great start to our new life now would it! I only took this off 'subscribed threads' a couple of days ago but, noted your user name. I seem to get e-mails every few posts but thought the thread had gone wayward and was going to contact you our week two or three.

Yes, we would like to meet up 26th Feb. and have marked it on my calender. All details would be better sooner rather than later. Firm the date, venue before 23rd January afternoon and we will be there. If not, I will keep checking every time we get to a free internet café.

Ley x

thanks Ley but I actually thought you were serious about the meet, but not Olly/Geoff, check the highlighting on my post:wink:

good, we'll see you there, wherever that is, still thinking about it

Guest guest36762
Yep we'll be there too, Are kids allowed? that scottish place sounds good (its about 2 minutes walk from my house) Oh and drive through offy's are officially the 8th wonder of the world.

Hi mate, er kids...are they over 18?

My feeling is that if it's just adults then we could be ourselves and relax more. But if the majority view is otherwise, that's fine by me. I could suggest some babysitters if you like.

Guest guest36762
Can't do Feb but could you pencil one in for late August?

hi mother of 2

I'm sure we can make this a biannial event

I'm guessing you're a mum, with maybe 2 kids (just checking my psychic powers)..?

Guest guest36762
sorry just to point out that friday is the 25th , so do you actually mean friday 25th or saturday 26th ??

i meant the friday

Guest guest36762

so can we try to get some numbers for friday 25th?

once I've got an idea how many, I'll look into what is the most appropriate venue

Guest Tralaah
so can we try to get some numbers for friday 25th?

once I've got an idea how many, I'll look into what is the most appropriate venue

Angela and Paul definitely.

Pencil us in... preference for the flash new Belmont roof garden - v cool (has no bearing that I can walk there from home....)

Archived