Guest abhii

Hi friends

My name is Abhii, i applied to the ACS for my degree to be accessed on 29th August 2010. Its been nearly (12 weeks), i have not received any further notification or information on the status of my application. The online portal shows the following for three months now

Given Name (My name)

Date Received 29-August-2010

Event Type PASA

Status To be allocated

Managed By Helen Martynyuk

Registered Post No

What should i do? Should i get in touch with someone asking them about my status. What can be the possible cause of delay. My friends doing the same course from the same university have got it approved a month ago.

Kindly advice

Cheers

Guest Mongobear

Did you send them the signed papers back (signed printout of the confirmation-eMail and a signed printout of the application)? They won't start working before they receive them.

Some thing def aint right:

Given Name David

Date Received 23-September-2010

Event Type PASA

Status With assessor

Managed By Rachal Underhill

Registered Post No RR33xxxxxxxxx

I submitted online on Sept 23rd, sent all in the mail the same day - on Oct 6th, my documents were received and status changed from "To be allocated" to "In process", then last week 17th Nov - it went to "With assessor".

I've got a registered post number, but after almost a week i still don't have any data on the Auspost tracking website.

Could take a while to ship to Ireland!!

Good luck...

David

Some thing def aint right:

Given Name David

Date Received 23-September-2010

Event Type PASA

Status With assessor

Managed By Rachal Underhill

Registered Post No RR33xxxxxxxxx

I submitted online on Sept 23rd, sent all in the mail the same day - on Oct 6th, my documents were received and status changed from "To be allocated" to "In process", then last week 17th Nov - it went to "With assessor".

I've got a registered post number, but after almost a week i still don't have any data on the Auspost tracking website.

Could take a while to ship to Ireland!!

Good luck...

David

The Auspost website did'nt have my details either, however when the status changed from 'with Assesor' to 'case finalised' within 4 working days I got the registered post letter.

(I guess the AusPost guys don't update their stuff)

Not sure if this was the case with the others though

My partner applied at the end of September, they got all documents on the 6th of October. We got an email about start of the proccessing from Rachal Underhill and since then we couldn't access tracking system for weeks. Only yesterday it has been fixed and our status is In progress.

Guest machang
Hi friends

My name is Abhii, i applied to the ACS for my degree to be accessed on 29th August 2010. Its been nearly (12 weeks), i have not received any further notification or information on the status of my application. The online portal shows the following for three months now

Given Name (My name)

Date Received 29-August-2010

Event Type PASA

Status To be allocated

Managed By Helen Martynyuk

Registered Post No

What should i do? Should i get in touch with someone asking them about my status. What can be the possible cause of delay. My friends doing the same course from the same university have got it approved a month ago.

Kindly advice

Cheers

I reckon you to write to helen. she is nice and helpful lady.

Good Luck !