State Migration Plans - Qld and NT coming shortly

George Lombard

Without wanting to start a baseless rumour I am told that Qld and the NT are each about to finalise and present their State Migration Plans.

South Australia has advised that it's currently improving its website so theoretically they could be ready from tomorrow.

Fingers crossed that they can all be announced this week!

Good luck to all those waiting.

Cheers,

George Lombard

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Great news!...

So meaning.... Qld will release their SMP ahead of WA?

Without wanting to start a baseless rumour I am told that Qld and the NT are each about to finalise and present their State Migration Plans.

South Australia has advised that it's currently improving its website so theoretically they could be ready from tomorrow.

Cheers,

George Lombard

Guest kittymeow

why there still isn't any rumors about WA? Considering the fact that it's the largest state aren't they need more resource more than any other states?

Guest kittymeow

Even it's not gonna be that soon..at least just tell us the date. I guess we won't mind waiting since we already waited that looooooooong provided we know the date..that can stop us from speculating and guessing and checking the website every hour. no more false hope!

But it's a great news for other states.. keep it coming :rolleyes:

george any news on wa ...

i dont think hairdresser is going to be on it but it would be nice to be put out of my misery:confused: i think im defo cracking up with alll this:wacko:

jools x

Jools don't think like that girl. Hairdressers have been on previous smp lists. :hug:

Guest Taylor72

Cheers,

George Lombard

Hi

Ive heard that too ,they are waiting for it too be approved and maybe on website this week . Woop Woop !!!! about time :biggrin::biggrin:

Hopefully all other states release as well as this has been rediculous :arghh:

Has any agents or peeps heard anything from WA or DIAC in relation to the release of the WA smp list???

It seems strange that we've not heard a peep from QLd but they're almost ready for release.

Hi all,

Has there been much deviation from the published SMP's and the preliminary lists that came out for the NT, ACT and VIC?

I am awaiting the QLD SMP with trepidation as my trade (or any other) isn't on the list on their website - their list seems very short in relation to hte other states, just wondered if there was much chance of my trade (electrician special class) being included in the final SMP if it hasn't been mention yet?

Here's hoping!

Guest Mongobear

Did anyone find the application-document? They write:

You should complete, sign and submit, on line, to the Department of Business and Employment (DBE), a Northern Territory sponsorship application form for the Skilled Sponsored visa (NTG Sponsored Aplication System) together with ...

but the link refers to the same page. Where is the online-application system resp. document to apply?

I also wanted to find out if they still have these hardcore financial requirements but cannot find any facts. They just require you to attach:

- certified copies of evidence of financial resources in $A

... but what are the required financial ressources. It used to be 65.000AU$ for a family of three but I cannot find any evidence if it still is. Has it been withdrawn ? Hopefully !

Guest Lankan1
Hi all,

Has there been much deviation from the published SMP's and the preliminary lists that came out for the NT, ACT and VIC?

I am awaiting the QLD SMP with trepidation as my trade (or any other) isn't on the list on their website - their list seems very short in relation to hte other states, just wondered if there was much chance of my trade (electrician special class) being included in the final SMP if it hasn't been mention yet?

Here's hoping!

I think this is the old list : Northern Territory Skilled Sponsored List

Please access before the owner of the site revise the list

Guest yorkspud

How will this affect people who recieved a SS in Feb 2010 a SS 176 for South Australia .Will the South Australia migration plan those suosedly in the system

Guest arun123

Hi Ya. I wanted to ask if Cook occupation is on SMP list but its already showing not taking nominations for this application. The Applicants who has already got SS from that state under Cook occupation, WILL THEY GET PRIORITY PROCESSING 2 ?

Guest Lankan1

I have a problem regarding applying for a state sponsorship. When you apply for a state sponsorship you are not applicable to request unemployment benefits for two years. This include health care benefits as well ???

Hi Ya. I wanted to ask if Cook occupation is on SMP list but its already showing not taking nominations for this application. The Applicants who has already got SS from that state under Cook occupation, WILL THEY GET PRIORITY PROCESSING 2 ?

In my knowledge this only apply for new applications...As you have already SS and your occupation is on the SMP you must be already counted with the cooks that NT want....You should not be worry, however you can contact NT gov for more clarification as NT know exactly how many cooks they want ..if the quota is over the desired number I don't know what will happen then?

:hug:

Archived