Job experience DIAC vs VETASSESS as less than 6 months

wan2no

Vetassess does not assesses job less than 6 months does DIAC accept this? If I don't show any information about 5 months job done earlier could it be shown later in final application in DIAC. Does this mis match in two different organization from a same person create any processing problem???? that jobs added to fetch 3 yrs requirement

plz give this info ASAP and help to take decision what to do

you have to have a positive skills assesment to proceed with your visa so you will have to meet vetassess req before you do anything else

Thnks. According to vetassess 1 yr job is required. If I show one job and get positive assessment and apply DIAC based on more or earlier experience will it do? Do I need to show details after completing bachelor till to day in Vetassess and in DIAC also? Can I omit any job details but want to add later ( if required)?

Guest Midlanders
Thnks. According to vetassess 1 yr job is required. If I show one job and get positive assessment and apply DIAC based on more or earlier experience will it do? Do I need to show details after completing bachelor till to day in Vetassess and in DIAC also? Can I omit any job details but want to add later ( if required)?

As kellyjamie said, you need to show you have been in "your occupation" and working and have the necessary experience to back that up for them to even read your documents, never alone allow you to continue to the practical test ( if thats revelevant in your occupation).. it was a minimum of 2 working years in the last 3 yrs a(well this is what my OH had to suppy as a mimimum) but my OH had to list all his employeers, get references from companies he had worked for, reference from clients and basically provide the kitchen sink since leaving school, even though he never changed his trade since he was 16 and now 41.. I doubt 1 year working history will suffice when under the old rules of when we applied ( think they are still in place until the new ones come in).

You also need to ask why the 2 states who have released their SMP's - 1 is stating 3 years experience in most of its occupations and the other is now stating 5 years working history/skills will shortly be required. sorry i dont think that 1 year or 2 will suffice vetessee, but I may be wrong.

• 4 weeks later...
Guest johnbaguio

Help! I will be taking the vetassess in carpentry offshore very soon.I need some tips and advises to be able to pass technical interviews and practical.

Thanks in advance!

Guest Midlanders

I would check with your agent first as vetessess are no longer it all back to TRA. So I dont know if you will have to go ahead with this or not.

I should do a new post and perhaps someone in the know will give you some advice if you havent got an agent

• 6 years later...

Been a long time since this post went up, but thought I'd comment with a phone call i just had to a case officer at Vetassess incase anyone else was looking for this information. She told me, and I had her confirm it, that they will assess employment that is under 6 months.....1 month being the minimum...interested to see if that is true as my application now depends on it...