Document Status on E Business System

musmanasghar

Dear All

Have got a query in my mind.

What is meant by Below mentioned Different Status displayed against EACH Document in online E-Business System.

1. Required (off course it means Required)

2. Requested

3. Outstanding

4. Received

5. Met

6. Further Processing

7. Internal/External Checks.

8. Routine Checks

Kindly share your experience and comments are very welcomed

cheers

Guest The Ropey HOFF

Hi

sorry i don't know the answer to this, but someone might and i have posted to get it to the front, so people can look at helping you.

Best of luck.

1. Required: Like you mentioned

2. Requested: This happens when a particular document isn't already listed and only listen when CO is assigned, and when the CO requests further information the respective document status changes to requested.

3. Outstanding: Similar to requested. But might be indicated in some cases where you have requested extra time to provide a document from CO like wife's medicals due to pregnancy. (Disclaimer: This is only an idea and a possibility)

4. Received: Self explanatory. Received by DIAC but hasn't been done work on. This status will change to MET when the verification is done of this doc.

5. Met: Which means the requirement for this document is met.

6. Further processing: Again self explanatory, that the item is in the next stage of processing whatever the next stage is.

7. Internal checks: Done by DIAC internally might include internal verification etc. External checks: Done by agencies external to DIAC and might include character and intelligence checks.

8. Routine checks: Beat the hell out of me :)

1. Required: Like you mentioned

2. Requested: This happens when a particular document isn't already listed and only listen when CO is assigned, and when the CO requests further information the respective document status changes to requested.

3. Outstanding: Similar to requested. But might be indicated in some cases where you have requested extra time to provide a document from CO like wife's medicals due to pregnancy. (Disclaimer: This is only an idea and a possibility)

4. Received: Self explanatory. Received by DIAC but hasn't been done work on. This status will change to MET when the verification is done of this doc.

5. Met: Which means the requirement for this document is met.

6. Further processing: Again self explanatory, that the item is in the next stage of processing whatever the next stage is.

7. Internal checks: Done by DIAC internally might include internal verification etc. External checks: Done by agencies external to DIAC and might include character and intelligence checks.

8. Routine checks: Beat the hell out of me :)

WOW Gr8leo87

Many thanks for detailed explanation.

Thanks... but wondering....

Though i filed my app online a month before - noticed that since begining my status page is showing below.

Health requirements outstanding

Medical examination required

Chest X-Ray report required

Chest X-Ray film required

HIV blood test required

1. what is the difference between Health requirements and the rest - medical requirements .. etc...?

2. What is the diff between 'outstanding' and 'required'? - Why is Health reqts given as 'outstanding' while rest are 'required' ? Its the same since the time i lodged the app.. so wondering what exactly is he diff..

Guest HappyPuppy

Though i filed my app online a month before - noticed that since begining my status page is showing below.

HIV blood test required

1. what is the difference between Health requirements and the rest - medical requirements .. etc...?

2. What is the diff between 'outstanding' and 'required'? - Why is Health reqts given as 'outstanding' while rest are 'required' ? Its the same since the time i lodged the app.. so wondering what exactly is he diff..

Required fields should be fulfilled to finalize Health requirement(some times with out any notice). In my case Health requirement has been finalized. But other fields are still “further referred’’.

Regards,

HP

HIV blood test required

I asked the same question yesterday and was told that you can get your medicals and x rays done now if you want .....but you are better to wait until you get a case officer and he tells you to do it as the validation of the visa is from the date of the medical...

Hope that makes sense....you can always get them done now of course but its a bit of a gamble unless your sure you're going to get a case officer soon.

Thats my understanding anyway!

Cheers

Paul

HIV blood test required

The same is with mine.

The DIAC screen just says required as a default. It does not get changed until processing has started and a case officer has looked at the documents.

Cheers...

Archived