Recent shipping quotes from Brisbane to MCR

nicandjay

We have decided we are packing up and going back home ! Have had our first quote for a 20ft container and £5,500 id say is steep !! We came out in June from the UK and paid £3,000 max !! Has anyone got a company worth ringing ?? Or some decent quotes that they have had..

Nic x

Guest annemarie and brian

well we have conroy coming out today and on tuesday we have ridgeway coming out so will let you know as soon as they give me the prices...

Guest valleylass
well we have conroy coming out today and on tuesday we have ridgeway coming out so will let you know as soon as they give me the prices...

Oh my goodness are you thinking of returning, I remember reading your thread (I think it was you) about trying to sell your house.

Clearly not all is well but I am hoping it's dissatisfaction rather than anything more serious, best of luck anyway.

Chess came out very cheap for us, we had a quote from them for 40ft for $9, Kent wanted over $11, we came with a 20 ft container, but we have loads more stuff, too much even to share.

You had anymore prices ?? Im still waiting for chess to email , had Ocean sky they said £5,500 !! for a 20ft container.

We are sticking with Chess, we paid 3.8k (UK pounds) to come here, so I think that $9k is a good price for a 40 footer, we did haggle a bit, he dropped another 150 not much, but hey it all counts

• 2 weeks later...
We have decided we are packing up and going back home ! Have had our first quote for a 20ft container and £5,500 id say is steep !! We came out in June from the UK and paid £3,000 max !! Has anyone got a company worth ringing ?? Or some decent quotes that they have had..

Nic x

Hi Nic, We are going home as well can`t wait!! from gold coast to Liverpool we were quoted $7200 for a 20ft what is the name of the company you got your quote off?

Thanks Helen

Guest GCM Cargo Logistics

Cost depends on how much you wish to do as you can get a self load container in Brisbane and then container delivered for unpacking at your residence in UK, this can save money for you but be careful of what is included/excluded in pricing.

Archived