secret lives

Guest sh7t man no way

Guest sh7t man no way

just a bit of fun--if you had a secret life what would it be:wink:mine is i used to be a profiler for the south arfican armed forces in the 80s--most of my time wuz spent in angola teaching the special services the inner workings of the freedom fighters of angola--this give me heaps of money,and loads of birds--if you had a secret life what would it be:biggrin:i also wuz the body of brad pitt in several movies--hes a fatty realy:wubclub:--so let your imagination run wild--why not:jiggy:

Guest guest37336
just a bit of fun--if you had a secret life what would it be:wink:mine is i used to be a profiler for the south arfican armed forces in the 80s--most of my time wuz spent in angola teaching the special services the inner workings of the freedom fighters of angola--this give me heaps of money,and loads of birds--if you had a secret life what would it be:biggrin:i also wuz the body of brad pitt in several movies--hes a fatty realy:wubclub:--so let your imagination run wild--why not:jiggy:

Hi Alan.

Mine would have to be 'Spin Doctor' for any goverment. It would give me great satisfaction to tow the party line, nod in the right places, say yes all the time, then when push comes to shove I would take great glee in going to the press, :mad:(needs must) and tell them what I really thought. :eek::embarrassed::biglaugh:. Not a lot of monetary reward etc, but by gum would it be the best job in the world.:jiggy:

Apart from that I would love to be the first person to discover a new species of animal etc, to have an insect named after me would be great, 'The Greater Lemming Beetle',:embarrassed: after having discovered it in the wilds of Borneo or some other far flung land.:biglaugh:.

Cheers Tony.:wink:

Hi Alan.

Mine would have to be 'Spin Doctor' for any goverment. It would give me great satisfaction to tow the party line, nod in the right places, say yes all the time, then when push comes to shove I would take great glee in going to the press, :mad:(needs must) and tell them what I really thought. :eek::embarrassed::biglaugh:. Not a lot of monetary reward etc, but by gum would it be the best job in the world.:jiggy:

Apart from that I would love to be the first person to discover a new species of animal etc, to have an insect named after me would be great, 'The Greater Lemming Beetle',:embarrassed: after having discovered it in the wilds of Borneo or some other far flung land.:biglaugh:.

Cheers Tony.:wink:

You could make a career out of Whistle blowing if you wanted to. The Daily Mail and Telegraph would pay handsomely :yes::wubclub:

Wouldn't that be cool, a new species called 'The Greater Lemming Beetle' :biglaugh::notworthy: