Needed friends!!!!!

Guest ltripp

Hi everyone! My husband and i and 2 kids moved over to melbourne 4 months ago form hull uk, we are in our early 30s and looking for friends as we havent met anyyet! We live in deleahey 30mins from the city! Its been an emotional time and we think having someone else to talk too would help us settle!:jiggy:

So please drop us a line thanks

louann

jamie x

Guest MrandMrsB
Hi everyone! My husband and i and 2 kids moved over to melbourne 4 months ago form hull uk, we are in our early 30s and looking for friends as we havent met anyyet! We live in deleahey 30mins from the city! Its been an emotional time and we think having someone else to talk too would help us settle!:jiggy:

louann

jamie x

Hi Louann and Jamie;

My husband and I have been in Melbourne for a month now living in Southbank. Home for us is also Hull! We lived in Brough before coming here. I'm originally from Newcastle but moved to Hull in 1997 for university. Steve is originally from East Hull and his mum and dad and other family are still there. We met when we both worked in Hull and I lived above the Three John Scotts in town for a while and then we both lived on Vicky Dock before moving to Brough.

We're both in our early 30s too but no kids. Steve works during the day and at the moment I am job hunting so am happy to meet up for a coffee and a chat if you are free. Send me a personal message with your contact details, email, Facebook name etc and we can make contact.

Regards

Minda

louann

jamie x

Hi I'm from Brid and my husbands from Leeds. We have a 3 year old and would love to meet up. We've been here for 6 weeks now and have been so busy sorting everything out but now want to get out and meet people. We are in Lilydale which is a fair way out of the city and I'm not sure where we are in relation to you - but it shouldn't be a problem as we don't mind travelling to meet up.

Tina and Pete

Hi Louann and Jamie;

My husband and I have been in Melbourne for a month now living in Southbank. Home for us is also Hull! We lived in Brough before coming here. I'm originally from Newcastle but moved to Hull in 1997 for university. Steve is originally from East Hull and his mum and dad and other family are still there. We met when we both worked in Hull and I lived above the Three John Scotts in town for a while and then we both lived on Vicky Dock before moving to Brough.

We're both in our early 30s too but no kids. Steve works during the day and at the moment I am job hunting so am happy to meet up for a coffee and a chat if you are free. Send me a personal message with your contact details, email, Facebook name etc and we can make contact.

Regards

Minda

Omg three johns scotts i went many times lol! what a small world! jamie is 36 and i am 34, we live in delahey about 25mins from the city would love to catch up!

give me a call my number is 0413797798 or a text.

louann s

Hi there i workd in brid for a while love the fish and chips lol, well it would be great to meet up i live in delayhey near sydenham the western suburbs, am about 25 mis from the city or 40mins on the train!

drop me a text or give me a buzz my number is 0413797798.

louann and jamie

Guest markandmichelle

Hi all

My name is Michelle myself and the o/h moved here 6 months ago, i think this is the hardest thing i have found, we are in Cranbourne about a hour from city on train. any1 wants 2 meet up 4 a coffee morning shore we could all work something out, pm me and will text or facebook u.

Be nice 2 meet up with some people 4 a good old chat!!!!!!!lol

Michelle.xx

Guest Rich&Jules

Hi

Just been reading your thread, we arrived in Melbourne, pakenham 6 weeks ago and just about got ourselves sorted and now need to meet and find some new friends. Are you still planning on meeting this weekend at Cardinia Resevior? if so, we would love to come along if that's ok ?. My other half Rich is 37 and from Leeds and went to Brid on many occasions as a child and a teenager (but say no more) ! i'm 33 rom Nottingham and we have two boys Harry 3 and max 6 months.

Look forward to hearing from you

Julie

Edited by Rich&Jules
removed personal details

Hi

Just been reading your thread, we arrived in Melbourne, pakenham 6 weeks ago and just about got ourselves sorted and now need to meet and find some new friends. Are you still planning on meeting this weekend at Cardinia Resevior? if so, we would love to come along if that's ok ?. My other half Rich is 37 and from Leeds and went to Brid on many occasions as a child and a teenager (but say no more) ! i'm 33 rom Nottingham and we have two boys Harry 3 and max 6 months

Look forward to hearing from you

Julie

Hi Julie,

Great to hear from you hope we can all meet up this weekend our son Matthew is 3 and is in need of playmates! Have sent you a message.

Tina

Edited by GeorgeD
removed personal details

Hi all,

Shall we say meet at 12 on Saturday at Cardinia reservoir for a picnic. Hopefully the weather will be good - if not we'll postpone! Let me know if you can make it and I'll look out for you. I'll be around the picnic tables with my husband Pete and Matthew (3).

Tina

• 2 years later...