ask migration questions
message other members

..and much much more!

cdb

Drinks at the Bavarian beer cafe in Manly this evening,

Anyone up for it? Meeting up with a few other expats so feel free to join,

Will be there for about 19.00/19.30

Guest deansawyer

Hey Cdb! Bit late for the drinks down the wharf but I'm looking about for some new friends in Manly, expat or not. I moved over a year or so ago with my girlfriend/defacto and 3 months ago moved over to Manly. Let me know next time you're down there and I'll try and make it.

Will be there for about 19.30 ish on Thursday. You are both welcome to join There's usually quite a few people there.

Guest deansawyer

Sounds great, the GF is off into the city for the night so that suits me perfectly! How will I know who you are?

Just give me a call if you get lost 0404013305 we sit on the long table outside the front door.

if you manage to see a beardy bloke in a suit turn up with a big rucksack that means I've managed to get off work at a half decent time and am there lol...

Granted I dont live out that way I do really enjoy the ferry ride, that's the big kid in me hehe :jiggy:

Guest deansawyer

OK, I'll keep a look out. The ferry ride is half the joy of living in Manly, you feel like you are going on holiday everytime you head out for it...almost like P&0 to France, only better

yeah, definately one of the reasons I will look over at Manly when the contracts up on my current place... a ferry to work would sure beat a train!

ergh, sorry i couldnt make it... really wanted to as well! Didnt get out of work till like 7:30pm... :( and by that time all I really managed to do was get home and crash out. Yes, I can be a lightweight even without alcohol! It's a skill, honest!

Guest deansawyer

Ah well, you missed out, it turned out to be a great meet up, apparently they do this every Thursday about 7.30 at the Bavarian, Manly, so there's always next week!

awesomeness, especially as a change freeze at work kicks in so shouldnt mean late nights over dec so cannot complain there :D

Sorry I had to leave early, busy day today :( nice to meet you all though and thanks for coming.