new VIC SMP - where are you now

Guest Mongobear

Guest Mongobear

Congrats for getting CO and me sure you gonna get the visa too in no time!! :hug:

armandra!

At least one crew-member abides by the captain. What would I do without you armandra :hug:

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest machang
At least one crew-member abides by the captain. What would I do without you armandra :hug:

hmmmm.. is this a matrimonial web site? :fish2:

Heyho VICings,

daddy's back aboard ! :policeman: We had a wonderful week in Turkey with lots of sun, fun and all inclusive food. fat_belly_woman.gif

I'm just about to read all the posts of the last week. Hope I will only read good news.

By the way ... we've got a CO :jiggy:

Cheers

Uli

Congratulations Uli :cute: That's great news,, BTW did you apply online?

Guest Mongobear
Congratulations Uli :cute: That's great news,, BTW did you apply online?

Yes Sir. All points have changed to "met" in the meantime apart from meds / PCC and madam's IELTS. We'll go for the meds this Thursday and it will take another 2 weeks to get our PCCs + their translation. Misses Uli will sit her IELTS on May 7th and will hopefully get her average 4.5 two weeks later. Exciting times ahead .... :wub:

Guest Buddy

I'm also around, Herr Uli.

I would be more careful once Frau Uli is done with her IELTS...

Belly dance in Turkey

Hugs and Kisses in pomsinoz.com ..

Oh behave Uli! :)

Yes Sir. All points have changed to "met" in the meantime apart from meds / PCC and madam's IELTS. We'll go for the meds this Thursday and it will take another 2 weeks to get our PCCs + their translation. Misses Uli will sit her IELTS on May 7th and will hopefully get her average 4.5 two weeks later. Exciting times ahead .... :wub:

Indeed it is. The good thing about it that it's just a matter of time :cute:. However, it's difficult to wait :arghh: the excitement, the advanture, the challenge. after 10 years, take a vacation and remember all this then laugh :cute:

Here's news from other forum:

I got my sponsorship approved I think 3 days (or less) after I submitted the aksed for skills assessment. When I previously asked them about it they told me that they would only ask for a skills assessment to be done if they would sponsor the person.

[/Quote]Those who've been asked for skills assessment can rejoice!! :hug:

armandra!

Guest Mongobear
Hi what do people mean when they put case ID increased ???:biggrin:

Hey Julie,

for a lot of November applicants the case-ID suddenly increased from 2xxx to 3xxx. We thought it could be a kind of an indicator for something and therefore decided to note it down on the first page. However, it seems it doesn't mean anything.

Cheers

Uli

Guest firefly1
Here's news from other forum:

Those who've been asked for skills assessment can rejoice!! :hug:

armandra!

this sounds good Armandra..However there is still that anxious wait for the acs results.I wish they'd speed up their process.good luck to all.

Guest nintendo
I am so frustrated right now. The never ending wait continues....... Another day goes by

It's a waiting game all the way till the visa is stamped. Some lines move quicker while some are slow. It's the same feeling when you stand in the immigration queue after landing from another country. I applied for 175 (still in queue). Then got my Vic SS in Mar (end of queue2). Took some time to decide as my 175 was in 2009 so thought getting 175 instead of 176. My 175 queue was not moving so switched lanes...and still waiting for CO allocation / processing for 176 (Start of queue 3)

I am so frustrated right now. The never ending wait continues....... Another day goes by

Hi All

today i asked my agent about the very long wait for a reply from vic, she said is going to contact them and get back to me.As we may have to take the ielts test asap.not sure that we can rely ss coming back before july.:mad:

Guest auzsci
Hey VICings,

anyone alive? Where are you all? It's Monday. Where's my crew ?

Cheers

Uli

Hey Uli, congrats on getting a CO! It won't be too long before you get the visa now.

I'm still alive and I do drop in here from time to time... :wink:

Guest machang

Loving vikings,

Machang please to inform you that his plan 'Q' has worked out and granted 475 visa today. It was SoOOOOOOO quick !!!

Love :fish:

Loving vikings,

Machang please to inform you that his plan 'Q' has worked out and granted 475 visa today. It was SoOOOOOOO quick !!!

Brilliant news, well done, good luck on your adventure and make sure you stick to the regions :)

X

Guest Lankan1
Loving vikings,

Ade Machang!!! Ela kiri! Do you mind, sharing the secret formula :notworthy:

Guest Mongobear
Loving vikings,

Heyho, very good macho and so quick ! Congrats :wubclub:

Loving vikings,

Awesome news machang! This must be the fastest plan B anyone succeeded in!!! :hug:

armandra!

Guest Lankan1
Heyho, very good macho and so quick ! Congrats :wubclub:

& My well wishes to Uli for getting a CO :wubclub:

Guest machang
Ade Machang!!! Ela kiri! Do you mind, sharing the secret formula :notworthy:

Hi Macho,

No secret at all, QLD fall in love with me .Got QLD SS within 10 days, Applied visa Feb/2011 and CO within 2 weeks, Visa grant Today.( The same day I sent PCC):hug::hug::hug:

Have you got new ANZSCO from ACS?

Archived